• ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Open til 8pm.

What can they do for a lifetimer?

Jim: for $30 you would get an NRA hat and instant access to the hall, but that's it. By now, the shorter line will get you in after a short wait, but those lines will stack up again tomorrow morning I'm sure.

Ran into Cypherpunk, who is set to join the opposition crew at the Jan. 7th "Gun Violence" event in Silver Spring. Read up and join this crucial turnout to counter the feckless Anti's:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=186360&highlight=Words+bullets

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    We got here at 250 . Got in at 4 so a hr 10 min. Some decent deals for what I was looking for :-)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• jeff.jpg
      jeff.jpg
      67.1 KB · Views: 292

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    Fantastic show. I got there at 2:50, the line was already at the 40 minute mark. I went to the line on the left side of the building, seemed shorter. I'm glad I waited, this was the best show I've been to in years. I haven't seen as much powder, primers, and reloading supplies in a long time. I found all kinds of hard to find stuff...

VZ-58 mags, in the room (the new hall) to the left of the main expo hall. This guy and his son had tables wrapped around with almost every kind of mag you could think of. I even found some IWI licensed mags from Walther for their .22LR Uzi.

Yugo AK BHO mags from Dennis Todd

10mm ammo from Georgia Arms @ 38 cent per.

Some AR-22 conversion mags from Clips, but I noticed this old timer was selling them over near Dennis Todd for $7 cheaper. Oh well, glad I found them.

Picked up an Obama "gun salesman of the year" postcard for my dad for $1.00.

Some U.S. made bully sticks for the dogs, the guy also threw in a free magnet with the deal.

Picked up some venison summer sausage.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how much good stuff was being sold at the show. I went back in the summer and while I wasn't disappointed I didn't see nearly as much variety. If you are on the fence about going, I recommend you make the trip.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    wow lines were the longest i've seen. even the walmart lot was 100% full. i did the nra thing and walked right in, def the way to go for an extra $17. seemed like a pretty good show, tons of firearms and a lot of ammo. actually some of the best ammo prices i've seen in a while. saw some fed gold medal 308 for $20. most of what i saw can still be bought cheaper online, at least in case qty's. but with the outrageous freight on a box or two, cheaper at the show. glocks were for the most part in the $520-550 range (gen4) which is what they have been for a while.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Got a set of new take off billet CZ Evo 3 / Bren 805 sights for $ 40.00 for the set :-)

jjsat

Apr 14, 2014
    Montgomery Co., MD
    I agree with what others have said--lots of variety in vendors, and good pricing on ammo and mags. Guns prices were ok. The general buzz thur the crowd was upbeat.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The wife's brother just invited us down to his house about 10 minutes from Chantilly for steaks.

I wasn't going to go to the gun show until I heard about the invite, then came in here - yikes!
    I wonder how much of this is the holiday traffic versus tomorrow.
    Maybe I'll hide out and eat steak for the day...

Might take the C$R and checkbook just in case... Can always use extra mags.

pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Fantastic show. I got there at 2:50, the line was already at the 40 minute mark. I went to the line on the left side of the building, seemed shorter. I'm glad I waited, this was the best show I've been to in years. I haven't seen as much powder, primers, and reloading supplies in a long time. I found all kinds of hard to find stuff...

VZ-58 mags, in the room (the new hall) to the left of the main expo hall. This guy and his son had tables wrapped around with almost every kind of mag you could think of. I even found some IWI licensed mags from Walther for their .22LR Uzi.

<snip>

Agree it was a great show, but no one had the mags I was looking for: British Bren 303. And it seems every vendor had plenty of 1919 links but they all left them at home. Oh well, my curse for not just wanting a tacticool AR.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom