Central Maryland Meet&Greet + Gift swap! 23 Dec 4pm, Sullivans Steak House.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Done and done. We are now confirmed with a table and seating for about 10 people; tomorrow starting at 4pm. I will be there at 4pm sharp, no worries for those of you that will be arriving a little later; I don't suspect we'll do the swap till about 7pm, or leave anytime before 8pm.

Anyone else who reads this late or wasn't sure if they could make it is still very welcome to join and try to find a chair. We've never met at this restaurant before, so I don't know where they will sit us, but I'm hopeful any overflow will work out just fine. They seem very friendly. Burgers are buy one - get one free. And with me buying the first pitcher, maybe two, should be a pretty cheap and fun outing!

Still don't know how we'll swap gifts, but I'm sure it will work out fine. Any suggestions?

Ah, see you all tomorrow!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Id like to go but I we are headed to the in-laws house tomorrow.

I was thinking it was today also but today is the 22nd. Stupid calendars why cant they get it right!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Done and done. We are now confirmed with a table and seating for about 10 people; tomorrow starting at 4pm. I will be there at 4pm sharp, no worries for those of you that will be arriving a little later; I don't suspect we'll do the swap till about 7pm, or leave anytime before 8pm.

Anyone else who reads this late or wasn't sure if they could make it is still very welcome to join and try to find a chair. We've never met at this restaurant before, so I don't know where they will sit us, but I'm hopeful any overflow will work out just fine. They seem very friendly. Burgers are buy one - get one free. And with me buying the first pitcher, maybe two, should be a pretty cheap and fun outing!

Still don't know how we'll swap gifts, but I'm sure it will work out fine. Any suggestions?

Ah, see you all tomorrow!

When we get there, do we just ask for the MDS group or is the reservation in a more PC name ?

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    4th and last clue (what's my swap gift):
    Something used by many mechanics, some hunters, a few football players, and definitely OJ Simpson!

Will call at 5pm today to confirm, I'm counting 10 at the moment. Is anyone planning to be there at 4pm with me? Hard to hold a 10 person table by myself, and did I mention free beer (share pitcher) for the first arrivals :-)

Understand four or so will be an hour or two late, that's cool, we should be in good shape to swap around 7pm.

Again the meet/greet is tomorrow, Thursday 23 December. Still time to confirm in.

We'll be there as close to 4 as we can, but no promises!!

;)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Fodder4thought- it's today (Thursday 23 December), not yesterday, so hopefully you can make it this afternoon.

Tundramuscle- those window stickers are cool , I gave away the one you gave me last time, maybe if you have an extra...

See you all in about 12 hours! :-)

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Tundramuscle- those window stickers are cool , I gave away the one you gave me last time, maybe if you have an extra...

See you all in about 12 hours! :-)

Gotcha covered, i have more of the round logo and only a few of the shield, let me know which one ya want and I'll hold them off to the side for ya :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom