• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Received my fabulous 3 item package from Centerfire today. Of course after admiring it for a few minutes my imagination started working and I realized that perhaps it is not so weird after all. Add a pistol scope or red dot sight, .22 caliber conversion tube, and a little bit of welding or maybe a couple hose clamps, and you have one mean looking single shot .22 tacticool pistol of questionably legality... :)

Is the flare pistol Polish (circle 11 on the top of the barrel)? If so, what year is it? It looks great!

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Is the flare pistol Polish (circle 11 on the top of the barrel)? If so, what year is it? It looks great!
    Yes it does have 11 in a circle (oval actually) and below the circle is stamped 1984. What a year, huh?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Yes it does have 11 in a circle (oval actually) and below the circle is stamped 1984. What a year, huh?

That's cool, mine is a 1985. I also have one of the older style Polish ones dated 1950 something. All in I have about 6 26.5mm flare pistols, they are a real hit on New Years Eve. Be sure to get some parachute illumination flares. I scored 30 or so of those from the Frederick gun show a few months back for $3.50 each.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    That's cool, mine is a 1985. I also have one of the older style Polish ones dated 1950 something. All in I have about 6 26.5mm flare pistols, they are a real hit on New Years Eve. Be sure to get some parachute illumination flares. I scored 30 or so of those from the Frederick gun show a few months back for $3.50 each.

I've already started looking for some and they're kind of pricey. Sportsman's Guide has some in stock but you have to buy 40 @ $149 to get the price down to $3.75 round, and then pay shipping on top of that. Some other sources I found require hazmat shipping too. Know any reasonably priced online or local sources? Hey, maybe we can get ammoseek or gunbot to add these to their search engine! :)

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I've already started looking for some and they're kind of pricey. Sportsman's Guide has some in stock but you have to buy 40 @ $149 to get the price down to $3.75 round, and then pay shipping on top of that. Some other sources I found require hazmat shipping too. Know any reasonably priced online or local sources? Hey, maybe we can get ammoseek or gunbot to add these to their search engine! :)

Sorry for what appears to be scrambled text but they have a good number of flares available. I don't need many so I would be interested in spliting a few different ones...esp the chute versions.

http://www.dansammo.com/ammo.asp

Very bottom of page....

EMERGENCY FLARES 30 RD $110.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm. One waxed sealed box of PARACHUTE ILLUMINATION, RED STAR, ORANGE SMOKE 30 rounds.
    RED FLARE 10 RD BRICK $35.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm RED Signal Cartridges. Single Star Ten rounds, waxed sealed box.
    GREEN FLARE 10 RD BRICK $35.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm GREEN Signal Cartridge. Single Star Ten rounds, waxed sealed box.
    SMOKE FLARE 10 RD BRICK $35.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm SMOKE Signal Cartridge. BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE SMOKE Ten rounds, waxed sealed box. Specify the color you want in the comment section.
    RED RAIN FLARE 10 RD BRICK $35.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm RED RAIN Signal Cartridge. Multi Star Ten rounds, waxed sealed box.
    PARA ILUM FLARE 10 RD BRICK $45.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm PARACHUTE ILLUMINATION cartridges. Hanging White Illumination Ten rounds, wax sealed box. You can add this item onto the MULTI PAC package for an additional $39. We will adjust the price here.
    MULTI PAC FLARES 30 RD $100.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm. One waxed sealed box of RED, GREEN, RED RAIN Signal Cartridges. 30 rounds. You can add an additional box of any SMOKE color on this package for $29. We will adjust the price here.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    kazan182, if you (or anyone else interested) are in the general Baltimore area and interested in splitting an order to save on shipping, let me know here or by PM.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    kazan182, if you (or anyone else interested) are in the general Baltimore area and interested in splitting an order to save on shipping, let me know here or by PM.

I am in PG Cty but I am interested. One of us could order and meet at AGC or somewhere like that.

I would be interested in the "EMERGENCY FLARES 30 RD $110.00 Add To Cart!!! CZ 26.5mm. One waxed sealed box of PARACHUTE ILLUMINATION, RED STAR, ORANGE SMOKE 30 rounds." kit. We could split that. I wouldn't mind a smoke one too. I am flexible about what else to order. One time hazmat of $20 but the standard ground fedex is included in the pricing.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I was also looking at Dan's Ammo to get some flares. Last year I got a czech 26.5mm flare gun and was looking for ammunition sources. While Dan's Ammo is more or less the best option I saw online, I was hoping to split quantities and hazmat charges with someone. I am in Harford county by Bel Air, but would drive down for a meet and split of goods.

If splitting an order, I would like to get some red star or red rain so that the flare gun could fulfill and emergency signalling position if necessary, but otherwise get some green star or parachute illumination for impromptu fireworks fun with friends and family.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Kazan182 & Trekker, AGC is convenient to me. I will PM you guys with my phone number. If the total $ is not too high I can place an order and then meet at AGC or any compatible location. BTW I just received my .45LC/410 and .22LR adapters and will try them out today or tomorrow. The 2 adapters cost more than the flare pistol...

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Do you know if the package is still available? I can't find anything on their site.

Looks like they have a new package deal up now. Not sure what part of the package was important but you can easily get the flare gun many places, new with cleaning rod, leather shoulder pouch with cleaning rod, etc. for under $40.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Looks like they have a new package deal up now. Not sure what part of the package was important but you can easily get the flare gun many places, new with cleaning rod, leather shoulder pouch with cleaning rod, etc. for under $40.

Nope. The newer style Polish Flare guns (basically HK clones) are pushing $80 with shipping and no accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom