• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimH4662

Mar 8, 2012
    New here and I am finding difficulty in real life response defending oneself and a response for one of the advised insurers.
    Like ccwsafe, uslawshireld, Uscca, etc Google provides nothing but their ad pages. Top ten, the best ccw insurance companies, compare etc.
    Has anyone ever used them in defense, criminal, civil?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    No one here has ever used one for self defense. That being said, CCWSafe is the only company who has defended(successfully) a client.
    Use the search feature and you will find PLENTY of threads about carry insurance companies.

JimH4662

Mar 8, 2012
    No one here has ever used one for self defense. That being said, CCWSafe is the only company who has defended(successfully) a client.
    Use the search feature and you will find PLENTY of threads about carry insurance companies.
    Yes thanks I've looked into the type of insurance. I can't find any reference to anyone actually turning in a claim. Looking for actual responses from users of the policy

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Yes thanks I've looked into the type of insurance. I can't find any reference to anyone actually turning in a claim. Looking for actual responses from users of the policy
    That's going to be a needle in the haystack. Not a lot of people getting into self defense shootings.
    What do you mean by "turning in a claim"?
    These companies fund and pay for everything from the beginning. They don't reimburse or subrogate and other company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom