• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    2 Problems.
    1. $24.99
    2. "Excludes firearms and ammunition"

I'm a member of their buyers club and there is always an exclusion. The purchase does count toward your points though.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    2 Problems.
    1. $24.99
    2. "Excludes firearms and ammunition"

I'm a member of their buyers club and there is always an exclusion. The purchase does count toward your points though.

Trust me-- I use this coupon at the Bel Air Dick's 2 or 3 times a month for the CCI-- it has never been questioned for any reason, much less the ammo... Trust me...

I used to get the coupons from the community liaison for our Little League coaches and once when I asked for more she referred me to the internet to print them out...

Even the $24.99 is not questioned as the amount is over $25 with tax... Trust me...

Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    Trust me-- I use this coupon at the Bel Air Dick's 2 or 3 times a month for the CCI-- it has never been questioned for any reason, much less the ammo... Trust me...

I used to get the coupons from the community liaison for our Little League coaches and once when I asked for more she referred me to the internet to print them out...

Even the $24.99 is not questioned as the amount is over $25 with tax... Trust me...

Cool, I'll try it. Thanks.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    so does this mean I can print out as many coupons as possible and every time I'm in the area, drop in and buy $25 bucks of ammo for $15? That is awesome. I'm gonna load up on some good quality ammo for cheap ammo prices in that case!

Thanks for the heads up.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    so does this mean I can print out as many coupons as possible and every time I'm in the area, drop in and buy $25 bucks of ammo for $15? That is awesome. I'm gonna load up on some good quality ammo for cheap ammo prices in that case!

Thanks for the heads up.

YOU can only use them at the Frederrick Dick's...:D

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    No luck at the Dick's in Rio. They immediately said the coupon wasn't accepted for ammo purchases.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I got 60 rounds of .223 tonight for $15 bucks with one of the managers checking me out...
    Try a different teller, and worse comes to worse, it's still a ten dollar coupon for something else.....

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I couldnt get the link to work today either.. It worked a few days ago so, I googled Dicks Sporting Goods coupons and then images. Found it and printed. I will stop at the Bel Air store and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom