• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    Be honest.......how many are buying .22 just for the thrill of the hunt? Im guilty of if........ive bought prob 6k rounds in the last 3 or 4 months and i havent shot my 10/22 in 3 yrs.

Runamuck

Jul 20, 2013
    the thrill of the hunt.....guilty.....and to help out some friends who cant find it when they need it, reselling to them at cost when I can find it.

notrespassin

Sep 25, 2012
    Baltimore County
    cancelled? what time did you place your order? i got my shipping notice should be here by thurs 13th. placed my order around 2pm. keep checking gunbot / slickguns daily & or hourly 22lr been popping up at random times. best of luck.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Here we go again with the cancellations. I guess they have us by the short hairs. While we all get mad, I don't know a single person who is so pissed that they won't order from Cabelas the very next opportunity they get.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Here we go again with the cancellations. I guess they have us by the short hairs. While we all get mad, I don't know a single person who is so pissed that they won't order from Cabelas the very next opportunity they get.

I'm not mad, Cabela's has been great to me.:thumbsup:

If I was a Cabela's stockholder I'd be pissed that they weren't charging more $ for .22.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    My .22 showed up Wednesday the 12th w/1 box of .45 Hornady Critical Defense, and the.45 PMC Bronze range ammo showed up today. :)

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    curious anybody else get the blazer 22lr delivered today? w/ the recent snow it came a day late but am happy it wasn't cancelled.

UPS dropped off mine today. I also got the PSA upper I ordered Jan 20th. I immediately changed the handguard with a Magpul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom