• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Was a little stunned at what they'd recommended to family members during their hql course. Not sure what niche they fill but it is not one that will be funded in any way by me.
    Meanwhile, took another look at Cindy's and am scheduled for one of their classes during an upcoming the week. No idea how I didn't see it prior. Again, thanks for all the responses.
    I've heard nothing but good things about Cindy's, and bonus, they are enlarging their services by buying On Target and redoing it, much like they did their current location after they bought it.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Great hands-on class here. Classroom in Laurel, field up at AGC. There were 3 folks in my class, so we had a lot of dry fire practice with one-on-one assessment, and quite a bit of shooting at the range in addition to the qualification.

Kirby Bowling
    GAPP Strategies, LLC
    www.gappstrategies.org/protection
    305-814-4277

SOMDHUNTER12

Jan 2, 2013
    I needed to do my course during the week also and my Dad and I both did it with Firearms Training Incorporated which is based in La Plata, MD, though my class took place at the Accokeek VFD. I was happy with their instruction on the pertaining laws. It looks like they have one this upcoming week if it is still open. The only thing that was an issue was trying to register through the website but a call to them was quick and easy and we were good. Here is a link to them: https://ftigun.com/

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Finished day 1 at Guntry today. Despite it being state required, I'm not overly upset at having to take it. The instructor brought up some good points that many wouldn't consider.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I have to do a head count on my Monday Tuesday W&C class in Worton; Class is FULL

EDITED

Last edited:

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm seeing the 2 day training available but only on the weekends. Is anyone offering the 16 hours during the week? TIA

MD Small Arms in Upper Marlboro is offering the 2 day training during the week. Mo is a great instructor. Right now they have a class open for registration for Monday 10/24 and Tuesday 10/25. This class always qualifies you if you want to apply for your HQL, VA carry and DC carry.

DFC

May 16, 2017
    Defensive Firearms Consultants. (410-905-7074), in Timonium runs these classes 7 days a week to suit clients' schedules. Class size limited to six clients. Their office is on the 2nd. floor of Continental Arms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom