• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    I know one of you know this, I'm trying to remember the location of a pond that was inside of an industrial like park area. I was there many years ago but can't place mentally it at all. Does this ring a bell to someone? I wanted to take my little boy there one day this week.

I seem to remember one over by the nursing home just outside of the hospital grounds there in the Westminster area, not too certain that was it.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    The pond located in Robert Fields back by the school is a good spot as well for little ones. Catch and release until he gets bored on the sun goes down.

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Thanks for the Random House tip I will slide by there and have a look. Not sure that's it but I will check it out

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    There is a pond in the back of the old Black and Decker factory in Hampstead. That may be the one in question. We've been fishing a few of local ponds when my son gets the itch in the evenings. The North Carroll Middle pond has some decent bass and plenty of blue gills to keep kids busy.

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    There is a pond in the back of the old Black and Decker factory in Hampstead. That may be the one in question. We've been fishing a few of local ponds when my son gets the itch in the evenings. The North Carroll Middle pond has some decent bass and plenty of blue gills to keep kids busy.

Thanks, those are awesome tips I do appreciate it. Went out to the AG center pond, not biting last night for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom