• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Hey guys, I saw this clinic listed on Snipers Hide and thought some of the guys here might have interest:

http://www.bhtcorps.com/wp/?page_id=31

This is at New Holland range, located in GAP PA, not far from MD border. Its a nice facility and the mover system they have setup there is good. Plus Freddy is a top notch instructor and it sounds like he will provide lots of instruction.

Now that Mayberry has an awesome mover machine, this is good prep for their matches.

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Too bad this didn't take place before the last couple of matches at mayberry I might have been able to at least graze some of them.

Movers from prone + a bit of practice + good instruction = not that difficult (at least compared to something like off-hand with a 16lb precision rifle :D)

Also note that this class is AFTER the Mayberry finale, so no help from whatever mover they throw at us this weekend. I bet it will be something crazy :thumbsup:

fargo007

Mar 1, 2011
    Too bad this didn't take place before the last couple of matches at mayberry I might have been able to at least graze some of them.

They do have to be practiced to maintain proficiency at them if you are at the level where you are hitting 8/10 on them at 600Y, but it has to begin with good technique and choosing an engagement method that fits the shooter.

If you come to this you will definitely figure out what you are doing wrong.

--Fargo007

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom