Can we petition CNN to terminate Piers Morgan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I don't see how anyone can watch such filth. The fact that his only straw left to pull for gainful employment is to blatantly invite Pro-2A guests to over talk them and under listen just baffles me at career choices; but then again...it beats being a man and facing charges stemming from immoral "journalism" practices huh?!

What a deuche!!!! Sorry if this was an inappropriate post. Delete as necessary...as I was frustratd easily merely flipping the channel and seeing the smug bastid.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I don't see how anyone can watch such filth. The fact that his only straw left to pull for gainful employment is to blatantly invite Pro-2A guests to over talk them and under listen just baffles me at career choices; but then again...it beats being a man and facing charges stemming from immoral "journalism" practices huh?!

What a deuche!!!! Sorry if this was an inappropriate post. Delete as necessary...as I was frustratd easily merely flipping the channel and seeing the smug bastid.

Don't watch the show and write the sponsors.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Hey, every time he is caught in a lie or schooled by Gingrich or Ben Shapiro or Dana Losche, or, insert someone from Amerixa here...it's to our benefit.

Beside, have you seen his ratings? I have; they stink.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Are you kidding? CNN is blatantly anti-American and anti-conservative - Piers Morgan is on their payroll precisely because he's a liberal, liberty-hating, panty-waisted douchebag.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    I've never watched his show because I've seen a few clips on youtube before and he seems like a total douche. I suspect most of his viewership is actually people who hate him and watch to be outraged. His ratings are pretty bad though, so if the haters just stopped watching, he'd probably end up cancelled in no time.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    Every time I watch that jackass, I go out and buy another gun. I think he's actually doing more for the cause than it might seem.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    What you should do instead of petitioning CNN is to email the sponsors complaining about his show. They get enough emails they talk to CNN about it. Either CNN pulls the show, gets him to shape up, or they pull out.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The more you complain to CNN directly, the more inclined they'll be inclined to keep him. They are hard core anti gun. IMO the most effective way to deal with him is as mentioned write the sponsors of the show. These shows cannot be produced without money. When sponsors back out, CNN will notice.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Every derivative copycat network needs a surly, confrontational Brit these days. Because provincial housefraus get moist at the Y hearing their lame overplayed accent as they verbally abuse their guests, Angry Limeys are all the rage...Simon Cowell...Jeremy Kyle...Piers...everbody needs one. It's the same thing with the stereotypical "awkward" or "edgy" characters that have become so trendy for the last few years with one popping up on all the "must see tv" programs that cannibalize each other at a furious pace. Well-appointed liberals, to be considered as such, once had to be able to claim at least one (insert racial minority) friend...then it became necessary to prove how progressive they were by being able to list their one (insert sexual minority) friend...then to prove how inclusive and open-minded they are, libs each needed to be able to pull their one (insert religious minority) friend's pokemon card from the deck to play at their next Moscatto-soaked PETA benefit. Fear not though- Angry Limey will go away for a few decades once he's yesterday's news and no longer able to provide a cheap, unoriginal bump to the sagging Nielsens of marginalized programs right before network sweeps.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland

No, they love him because he is creating all this buzzz. It gets people to tune in no matter what side of the issues you stand.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    You can't take his free speech away anymore than he should be able to take your guns away.

I would petition CNN for more balanced coverage.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    You can't take his free speech away anymore than he should be able to take your guns away.

I would petition CNN for more balanced coverage.

His free speech you speak of is guaranteed but who CNN allows on their shows is not protected by 1A. It is certainly proper to ask he be removed. Will they? I highly doubt that business move. What will change things is hitting them in the wallet. As suggested, vote/voice your opinion with your dollars and let the sponsors know.

What advertisements are aired during his show?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Vote with your wallet.
    As stated above, don't watch CNN or buy the sponsors' products.
    Go the the sponsors' company websites and file complaints.

You will be surprised with the responses you get back.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Heard today that Piers is loosing to MSNBC in his time slot.

Ouch...I didn't think that was possible. Loosing 50% of his lead in audience too (from Anderson Cooper).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom