• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong but is that not unconstitutional? I know its Cali and they don't know what that is but I thought that people In government had to abide by all the same laws as those not with in the government?

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong but is that not unconstitutional? I know its Cali and they don't know what that is but I thought that people In government had to abide by all the same laws as those not with in the government?
    You are not mistaken...but the America you remember and the America you desire, do not reflect reality. Perhaps, you need to alter your perception...take the blue pill.

hylomar

Feb 15, 2009
    SOMD

Such as issuing a law mandating everyone in the country must purchase health care then exepting themselves from the mandate? Seams to work at a national level too.

Feb 28, 2013
    The ruling class.....

Why people cant see where we are going is behond me.

From the article...

Left coast politicians lack all shame regarding their self-enrichment at public expense.

Hmmm....

Why do Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi and Dianne "I hate scary looking guns" Frankenfeinstein spring to mind here?:innocent0

It is unconstitutional, on both 2nd and 14th Amendment grounds. But since when do they ever give a shit about the Constitution on the left coast?:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom