• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr_Wolf

Aug 24, 2009
    Ridgely
    I really gotta stop going into Mid County Gunshop because it's seems like everytime I go, I come home with a new (or new-to-me) gun. Last week he showed me this puppy he had on consignment, and soon as I saw it & the reasonable price, well....you know. :D

48bab296.jpg

It's basically a .22 Buckmark pistol with a 18" bull barrel and a stock. It's a little over 33" long, and weighs right around 6 pounds. It's very well balanced, and shoots like a dream. It's topped with a Bushnell red dot, with 4 different reticules. It takes the standard 10 rd mag. It's actually a little more gray than the photo shows.

I can't wait to take it squirrel hunting.

snapshotmd

Aug 30, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    I've got the pistol version. It is one of my favorite plinkers. I could imagine how it would shoot with a stock and scope. Ooooo baby!!!:drool:

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I really like that gun,I am considering throwin up the 10/22 for trade for one. What is the value on these? does a 10/22 with a fluted threaded barrel on a hogue stock come close to it?

Mr_Wolf

Aug 24, 2009
    Ridgely
    I really like that gun,I am considering throwin up the 10/22 for trade for one. What is the value on these? does a 10/22 with a fluted threaded barrel on a hogue stock come close to it?

Depends on who you deal with. I'm just glad I was at the right place at the right time.

MSRP for the Laminated gray target is aroung $659 per Browning's site . Not sure actual retail price & tax. And the Bushnell red dot is $135-$150 depending where you look. I picked this up for $350, but like I said it was on consignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom