Brownell's Order : Anyone making an order w/ discount?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I have heard they offer a nice price reduction for certain types. If you are one of those, I want to purchase some refinishing supplies. I was hoping to add on to an upcoming order or simply use you for the discount.

Please let me know!

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    What did you need? Shoot me a pm with the list of parts and I'll get you pricing.mi can just order and have it shipped to you and you can PayPal/send me a check/money order for it.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Their shipping is a flat rate set up, so if you don't want much it may eat any "savings".
    If you're getting a lot of stuff then the flat rate is in your favor. All depends.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I'm logged in now looking at dealer discount prices on Oxpho Blue liquid. On 4oz bottle, saves $1.10. On 8oz bottle, saves $2.48. On 16oz, saves $5.04. The 8oz is currently on backorder. UPS Ground charges to me in Mount Airy for one 16oz bottle come up as $13.95 (nutty high). You're way better off with EGM's free shipping coupon code above.

For reference, I placed a sizable order on Saturday for gun-related stuff. After my Brownell's dealer discount and factoring in shipping costs, I ended up ordering the stuff for about $2 more from Amazon, since I had other stuff to order from Amazon. YMMV.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    What did you need? Shoot me a pm with the list of parts and I'll get you pricing.mi can just order and have it shipped to you and you can PayPal/send me a check/money order for it.

I have to praise iHasCrabs publicly. I got the order in yesterday. I think he ordered it faster than I would have.

Thank you so very much for your assistance.

I appreciate you guys, your offers. I have been on many forums over the years and the clientele here is hands down the most helpful, gracious group.

Thank you iHasCrabs.:thumbsup:

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    The post is providing all the details regarding the sale. The sale is really nice and providing the details regarding the varieties of items which are introduced newly in the market. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view about the prices and others.

The hell you on about son??

Meh...probably spam...
    Trying to peddle hippy clothing here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom