• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Patapsco and Washington Blvd. I showed up to do some work. Place was shut down with BPD activity. Employee told me perp got shot.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Now I'm hung up until they determine that I am not a witness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      67.5 KB · Views: 964

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Friday before lunch is probably a good time to rob a place that cashes checks.
    Well unless you get shot of course.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    What kind of dumb ass wouldn't expect the owners of such a business to be armed?
    My office is VERY near and I'm familiar with the owners. This is not the first shooting, probably won't be the last.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    SW Liquors has more cash in it than most banks. The criminals know this. Most criminals are also smart enough to know that the staff have weapons on hand and that there are panic alarms all over the place. Apparently this idiot, whoever he was, had an extra dose of lead paint this morning and decided to try his luck. Enjoy your bedside commitment at Shock Trauma to be followed by ten to twenty years in the state prison you turd.

Hopefully Citywide Robbery lets you go on about your way soon Safecracker.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    SW Liquors has more cash in it than most banks. The criminals know this. Most criminals are also smart enough to know that the staff have weapons on hand and that there are panic alarms all over the place. Apparently this idiot, whoever he was, had an extra dose of lead paint this morning and decided to try his luck. Enjoy your bedside commitment at Shock Trauma to be followed by ten to twenty years in the state prison you turd.

Hopefully Citywide Robbery lets you go on about your way soon Safecracker.

He was turning his life around. Once again, a greedy 1% er cannot stand the fact that he might lose a couple hundred bucks tops. Good chance this man just wanted to get some food and clothes for a job interview since the government refuses to help him out.

Hopefully, he'll be out in before the mid-terms so he can vote for some progressives.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    He was turning his life around. Once again, a greedy 1% er cannot stand the fact that he might lose a couple hundred bucks tops. Good chance this man just wanted to get some food and clothes for a job interview since the government refuses to help him out.

Hopefully, he'll be out in before the mid-terms so he can vote for some progressives.
    Wrong. He was a good boy but fell in with the wrong crowd. That man didn't have to shoot him. He should go to jail for shooting him. The only reason he robbed that store was to get money to pay his child support.

I'm outta there.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I really hope they don't find some charges to hang on the good citizen defending themselves.

It's a shame that I am conditioned to think this way.

rj91jeep

Feb 16, 2011
    Westminster, MD
    I work 2 mins down the road from there. That is the last place I would try to rob on a Friday afternoon. They just remodeled the building in the last year or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom