• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Filled bread sounds like a sandwich.

Is this a job making sandwiches, or vending sandwiches? Or is it both?

Please give us more details.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Please give us more information about this Sandwich job.

Where is it located? You said something about weird hours. Could you explain?

What is the pay? Are there any benefits? Insurance, vacation? How about free sandwiches? My first job was washing dishes in a restaurant, and I got a lot of GREAT free food. Does this job include "all-you-can-eat"?

Is this one of those jobs where they get real fussy about showing up on time? Some places are weird like that, I've noticed. I mean, what's an hour or two: time is like relative, you know?

What other benefits are there? Someone told me I should hold out for a company car. If there's no company car, how about a gas allowance? If I have to drive way the hell out there, I think they ought to chip in for gas, don't you think? Especially if they're going to make a big deal about showing up on time.

It is okay to take extra food home, isn't it? If it's "all-you-can-eat", I assume that means I can bring a cooler to fill up with some extra food to take home.

Well, get back to me about any other benefits the job offers. I really am interested in this. Sounds like it really could be my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom