• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    Out already. I feel like the slowest vulture out of 5000 swooping in on a half rotted rabbit carcass.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I have a stripped lower that I purchased in Nov, I'll just wait for the supply to get back to normal.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I notice they come in stock a couple times a week. I got a light weight 16" last week. It just came in two days ago and the quality is top notch.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Uppers, while gone quickly, do seem to be in stock a few times per week. Just wish the same were true with their lowers through Midwest or G&R.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    Got mine yesterday as well.

I'm quite glad they've been making BCGs available for bundling; it's been quite sad to see them go for a $100 to $300 markup on Gunbroker. Lowers and complete rifles seem to be going at about 50% over MSRP.

Hopefully the national supply situation will ease up some more, but it does seem that the most pronounced panic-buying is over.

Jliggo

Feb 6, 2013
    got mine yesterday with a hat posters and stickers to boot. Now I just need a quad rail and my lowers to be released on probation until they have to go to register with their parole officer, I mean the State of MD!!

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    got mine yesterday with a hat posters and stickers to boot. Now I just need a quad rail and my lowers to be released on probation until they have to go to register with their parole officer, I mean the State of MD!!

Yea man. I actually like the hat a lot. I've been wearing it a lot since it fits my head perfect. If your looking for a quad rail, I got to recommend the Centurion Arms C4. I got that from BCM as well and it is very nice. It's also very light as well. You can get the rails cheaper but trust me, you will notice the difference in quality.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Got mine yesterday as well.

I'm quite glad they've been making BCGs available for bundling; it's been quite sad to see them go for a $100 to $300 markup on Gunbroker. Lowers and complete rifles seem to be going at about 50% over MSRP.

Hopefully the national supply situation will ease up some more, but it does seem that the most pronounced panic-buying is over.

Are people paying that much for the uppers or are they just sitting on GB? I can't see why someone would over pay for something that comes back into stock twice a week.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    I think the uppers have been going for about the same markup as the bolt carriers. Which is... absurd, given that they come back in stock quite frequently.

But, hey, not my money, and it's a free country.

Jliggo

Feb 6, 2013
    Yea man. I actually like the hat a lot. I've been wearing it a lot since it fits my head perfect. If your looking for a quad rail, I got to recommend the Centurion Arms C4. I got that from BCM as well and it is very nice. It's also very light as well. You can get the rails cheaper but trust me, you will notice the difference in quality.

Thanks for the info on the rails and I will check it out. I have been wearing my hat every chance I get as well...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom