• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    I'm not sure if this is in poor taste (especially considering my relatively recent membership to the forum) so mods feel free to let me know if it is, or what.

I recently became a member of a team helping to put on an expo at the Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Sept. 24th - 25th, called the National Man Expo.

What is the National Man Expo? Well if I said Bridal expo, you'd know it was an exposition with goods and services targeted towards brides. If it was a garden expo, same thing, but with plants and gardeners instead of bridzillas. The National Man Expo is essentially an exposition for men. Complete with activities like MMA bouts, a paintball range, an archery range, eating contests, hairy back contest, bikini contest, ugly tattoo contest, texas hold 'em and home run derbys, even guest lecture spots to fill men in on important things they need but may not have realized they did, like divorce lawyers! (At least I wish I knew before I got mine... lol)

Anyway, the reason I'm pitching this here is because I'm in charge of selling vendor space, sponsorships, booths, etc. I was curious if any of the local gun stores that are friends of MDS would be interested in having a booth there, with displays, selling range memberships, etc. Or even if two locations wanted to get together and split the cost of a booth. We expect approximately 15,000 people through the gates in those two days, and because of all the activities, people won't just come, look around, and leave, they will come to hang out, so you'll get a good bit of exposure as well as interest.

If any of you are interested in this, please let me know. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my personal cell # and all the information you need about pricing, etc. I think it's a great thing, but I'm not going to push it on you, so if your interest is piqued, PM me, or send me an email at john (at) nationalmanexpo.com

I will say this before hand - we are limiting like vendors to three. What this means is that the first three vendors in a particular category (in this case gun stores and ranges) will be accepted, but we're trying to keep this a diverse show, so there will be no more than three different vendors from any category, which helps limit competition.

Thanks for your time, and I apologize if this isn't the place for this, or if I seem like that yuppie who only came long enough to spam yall. (I promise I'm not, i've got the sticker on my car, the shirt, and everything! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom