• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Drove 75 miles to meet Rob and Brandi this evening. They have late hours but stayed well past so I could complete my paperwork for a transfer 9mm.
    ( I was a bit late cause MD traffic sucks)

What a cool shop. It's in a beautiful part of State and despite the 65 miles of hell on 495 & 270, the last 10 coming onto Taneytown were quite calming. It's beautiful country at sunset.

The best part is there's a great gun shop in a barn at the end of the rainbow(driveway). They happily do transfers, have excellent pricing for MDShooters members (tell Brandi you are), and do 8 day release. :party29:

I saw the most amazing Hydrodip job on a pump shotgun. Stunning pattern. The custom shotguns I looked at, I could only dream of owning. (its why I play the lottery...a guy can hope)

I can't wait to go back new week. Not just to get my new cheapie 9mm, but to spend a little more time admiring the custom work Rob does and be loved by the two, enormous, doggies that roam around.

These are wonderful folks to visit and do business with. Like many of our IP's I'm sure. But I picked them.

P.S. They told me, while I was there, that they just got in some ADCOR lowers and now sell Frog Lube. The frog lube smelled like wintergreen lifesavers and I am told it tastes good too(ask Brandi).:rolleyes:

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I've heard they are a great shop. I plan on having them cerakote my ar when my lower comes back in a year or so

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Drove 75 miles to meet Rob and Brandi this evening. They have late hours but stayed well past so I could complete my paperwork for a transfer 9mm.
    ( I was a bit late cause MD traffic sucks)

What a cool shop. It's in a beautiful part of State and despite the 65 miles of hell on 495 & 270, the last 10 coming onto Taneytown were quite calming. It's beautiful country at sunset.

The best part is there's a great gun shop in a barn at the end of the rainbow(driveway). They happily do transfers, have excellent pricing for MDShooters members (tell Brandi you are), and do 8 day release. :party29:

I saw the most amazing Hydrodip job on a pump shotgun. Stunning pattern. The custom shotguns I looked at, I could only dream of owning. (its why I play the lottery...a guy can hope)

I can't wait to go back new week. Not just to get my new cheapie 9mm, but to spend a little more time admiring the custom work Rob does and be loved by the two, enormous, doggies that roam around.

These are wonderful folks to visit and do business with. Like many of our IP's I'm sure. But I picked them.

P.S. They told me, while I was there, that they just got in some ADCOR lowers and now sell Frog Lube. The frog lube smelled like wintergreen lifesavers and I am told it tastes good too(ask Brandi).:rolleyes:

Nice write up !!

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    I ran into a guy here in Frederick wearing one of their tshirts. Had nothing but good stuff to say about them. Def planning on getting by there soon.

Why Try

Mar 4, 2013
    Frederick area
    Great place. Great transfer prices. I was there yesterday picking up on the 8th day. The new adcor stuff looks great. I keep thinking it will be a quick trip but I end up talking to them for an hour when I'm there. Great people.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    It's def worth the drive. At first I went for the price point, but I stayed after meeting them and how badass they were. And the shop wares are drool-worthy. I'll be a lifelong customer, even if it is little under an hour away. Good folks through and through. And cool ass dogs.

Javantalith

Jan 18, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    They are wonderful people. Took my mossberg 590a1 up there and could not of been happier with the results. Bob also let my wife practice in the private range he has behind the shop.

Sirex