• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    Not an ip but Fulton armory in savage has it in stock. Only problem is they don't have a store front.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Get your ky first if you plan on purchasing BH from Fulton

Good ammo but way expensive...and you'll get no bargain from Fulton.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I know that Atlantic Guns sold it a few yrs ago give them a call. Silver Spring 301-585-4448 And Rockville 301-279-7983

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    Fulton Armory is really annoying without hours open to the public. You have to get all there firearms transferred through another FFL - instead of selling directly to Marylanders!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Fulton Armory is really annoying without hours open to the public. You have to get all there firearms transferred through another FFL - instead of selling directly to Marylanders!

Agreed. I have bought two rifles from them in the past when they allowed pickups for a two hour time period on Friday afternoons. I've left them suggestions in their forum on warrifles.com but they just don't seem to get it, which is represented in their product line as it hasn't changed in years. If want to buy something from Fulton talk to Mark at 2A, he is pretty chummy with them and they let him pick up stuff as he is probably the nearest dealer to their shop.

Atlantic Guns in Rockville has Black Hills blue box in stock.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Agreed. I have bought two rifles from them in the past when they allowed pickups for a two hour time period on Friday afternoons. I've left them suggestions in their forum on warrifles.com but they just don't seem to get it, which is represented in their product line as it hasn't changed in years. If want to buy something from Fulton talk to Mark at 2A, he is pretty chummy with them and they let him pick up stuff as he is probably the nearest dealer to their shop.

Any idea how much?

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83

Just think of this, if Fulton doesn't sell direct to MD residents, they do not need a MSP regulated firearms dealers license.

How much hassle and yearly paperwork does that save them?

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I bought direct from them at a gun show 5 years ago.

Who knows, I stopped doing business with them simply because there are easier and less expensive options available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom