• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    That offer went out the window when those two guys loaded coolers full in Little Hunting Creek. I think they about 400 of them.
    yeah it wasnt just them! every crab pot on the potomac had them in it and DNR had no idea how many of them was out there. DNR pulled that add real quik and switched it to a yearly drawing on their fishing report page.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Damn........... do you skin them or scale em? look like crab bait to me. :D Big fat assed eel!
    you can do it either way! its a tuff job scaling them though,even fileting them is difficult because of the grain of the meat. its not like most fish that have a straight grain,it runs diagonal and back so your knife wants to slide up into the filet.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Nice catch! Just goes to show us how invasive they've become.
    You have no idea! this is just what we got in the boat not including misses and pull offs! I was letting the arrow fly as soon as i could get it knocked again. the tide went out and the clear water came out the grass nice and clean and forced them onto the mud flats...everywhere. i have shot a few further south aswell so they are spreading out.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I have to be honest, I have not been fishing in many years, mostly because of all the damned bass tourney's around Indian Head, can't get in the water, can't get out because of all of the out-of-staters, whom by the way think they are the greatest bass fisherman in the world, however, I didn't realize that the Snakehead issue was as bad as it seems to be.

By the way, you know you call a professional fisherman ? A Masterbaiter...

might be a sad case for a joke, but, yes I made that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom