• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I like SGAmmo.com; shipping rates are reasonable.

Cope's Distributing www.copesdistributing.com are nice folks, and they do flat rate $9.95 shipping. They're not specifically ammo people but they do have good deals. And the shipping is cheap.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I buy primarily thru Ammoseek these days and my #1 supplier is Natchez. Shipping these days has some kind of Hazmat charge so shipping is seldom less than about $16 no matter the amount, even for .22. So if I find a good .22 deal (and they have lots) I add some centerfire to the mix because the shipping charges don't go up any adding these to the order. I am usually buying the centerfire I can't get at WM like 147g 9mm ammo with the cheapest usually being in the $11.99/50 range for Federal.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    ammoseek or gun-deals ... the best deals move around, there is no one best seller.

Stick with one seller only and you'll eventually pay double for something you want

Winebike

May 11, 2009
    Natchez is super fast with deliveries and runs a lot of great specials, so I normally use them. For some special deals or hard to find ammo, I use other suppliers - most of which were previously mentioned above. I've never have had problems with any of them (except Midway), but delivery times can be rather long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom