• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    The Silver dinner located in Greenbelt makes some tasty beef and buffalo burgers. They sell themselves on cattle eat the best products available and free of any hormones.

G20

Feb 18, 2013
    Olney Ale House has great burgers!!! This thread has me jonesing for a burger!!!

I stopped going there years ago. I would only go for the burgers and I agree they were good when they cooked them to the right temperature, which 9 times out of 10 they would overcook them. Never understood why they could not find someone who knew how to cook a made to order burger to proper temperature.

They do have a pretty good beer list or at least they use to.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    I was in Detroit for a week taking a tech class and could go anywhere for lunch, I bypassed the free lunch one day since I had never been to a "White Castle" before. So that's where I headed.

The White Castle building was like an armory and probably should have had an armed guard but I was determined to taste the little sliders I've always heard about.

It was cultural shock because you had to order them by four, six, ten etc. with no frills so I acted like a local and ordered then got the hell outta' there.

It was a unique experience and the burgers were great. Nothing tastes like the White Castle burgers.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Olney Ale House has great burgers!!! This thread has me jonesing for a burger!!!

I stopped going there years ago.

They do have a pretty good beer list or at least they use to.

The Olney Ale House used to be on our regular rotation of restaurants in the 90's. It started to slip in quality of food in the late 90's and we took it off our list. In September, I went there with a few buddies after golf and it was pretty good. My wife and I went there a few weeks ago and both had very good meals. But neither of us had a burger. I'll have to try the burger next time.

Crawls

Apr 2, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    The burger at Family meal Frederick a little pricey but they also do very interesting things with Jack Daniels so its a good time all around.

Agreed. Family Meal's burger is superb.
    Another great Frederick Burger is the Cape May Burger from Beef N Buns in Paradise on E Patrick -- A burger covered with a crab cake and ham is mighty good.

I may have said this here before, but if you're up in Timonium, the burgers at An Poitin Stil across from the Fairgrounds are very good, including their buffalo burger. Good place to drink, too. Just watch out - if you're there at the wrong time, they may start playing Irish music at you, totally without provocation. :innocent0

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I've had them at Victoria's Gastropub in Columbia.
    You have not lived until you've had duck fat fries. Best fries EVER.

Id try most anything once but I doubt I'll ever get out that way..... maybe next lifetime. :cool:

Burgers, I had the kabobs but others had Outback Steakhouse burgers last night..... rather have Denny's over them. Average at best. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom