• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    So there would be no problem shipping to PA FFL if I am a MD resident?

Not too sure. The one I got was sitting on the shelf at the shop and was cash and carry obviously. Some places won't ship to a different state then what your "billing address" is.

Some places will. When I bought my AUG I had it shipped to PA because the seller would not separate the rifle from the mags. The "bad" mags and rifle were sent to PA. I went to the FFL to pick up the mags and the PA FFL shipped the rifle to MD. Its a PITA but well worth it if they allow it.

Always ask both parties beforehand though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    I scored an M&P 15-22 at the the Gun Shack today ... they had atleast three more when I left. Made it out the door for $550.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    The Ruger SR-22 is similar to an AR but isn't considered an AR style rifle. It's also cash and carry. Costs more than $500 though.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Are the mags really that hard to find? Seems like you guys are finding them pretty easily.

They are like ammo. They can be hard to find. And may be for a while, as they are made by Magpul, which is moving their operation out of CO.

You can find them on GB and eB for very high prices.

Sportsmans Guide is allowing backorders, with a expected ship date of June.

I put several on backorder, and then got an alert from Midway, so I ordered 2 (their limit).

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Picked one up today. M&P 15-22 now in my arsenal. Complete with 25 and 35 round mags. Thanks for all the help guys. Now...any ideas for customization?
    Go to the 15-22 subforum on the S&W forum site. You will see more pictures of customized 15-22s than you can ever get around to looking at. Mine have triggers, stocks, grips, and handguards changed out.

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Sorry if this has been asked & answered. Is the S&W M&P 15-22 built on a standard AR lower. Could you add a .556 upper? Reverse of putting a .22 upper on a standard AR lower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom