• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patrick08

Jan 4, 2012
    I'm in the market for a new Bersa but am having trouble finding someone who sells them near the city. The dealer locator on the Bersa website is horrible and the website it directs me to is equally worthless. Any leads?

patrick08

Jan 4, 2012
    Wow, 5 minutes and already a reply AND a PM to check out Essex. Looks like I'm takin' a trip dooowwnnn to Eastern Blvd, hon. Thanks!

Also, I read that Ruger has stopped taking orders due to production lags. Does this concern you as a retailer? Has this happened before?

TheSwiftOne

Nov 24, 2008
    Also, I read that Ruger has stopped taking orders due to production lags. Does this concern you as a retailer? Has this happened before?

A & D Pawn Shop in Glen Burnie had a used LCP and a new LCP with a LaserMax as of Thursday last week. I think they also had a new LC9 in the display...

-Swift

dneidFIST

Mar 14, 2011
    Columbia
    I've seen a few at Arundel Firearm & Pawn in Glen Burnie. The guys are rough around the edges but they usually have a Bersa or two.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    2A Sales had a Bersa, I believe it was a .22 or .380 Thunder a week or so ago. On Target usually has quite a few of the .380's there as well.

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom