• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    thanks for all the helped...... i did find a barrel, got it from a new forum member here but sorry he ONLY ONE barrel for sale...

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Eve if you find the barrels, they usually have to be fitted and tuned to the receiver. Do you have a favorite 680 or something that you need barrels for? Just wondering why barrels instead of a new gun.

Here is a gunsmith that usually carries a decent amount of Beretta parts. He cut his teeth as a gunsmith working on Berettas. Originally from this area, but he has moved away ...

http://www.colegun.com/

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    thanks for the two sites. but i have been to both cole's and Etchen's many times before. they don't have what i am looking for right now.. one Great thing about Beretta's is you can swap barrels, stocks and other parts pretty easy and they will almost always work great. without need of any smith work. i am not a newbie to Beretta.

It might be easier for you to buy a used 686 with the barrels you want versus trying to find just a set of used barrels. I don't think I have ever seen just a barrel for sale.

I'd be interested in hearing if you actually find just a barrel for sale somewhere.

RTD

Feb 5, 2014
    I have 30" Mobile chokes barrel for sale. It is Sporting barrel, almost new, bought last year from Beretta. It was fitted on Beretta 686.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    So WHY did you delete everything you posted?

Ever think that maybe the information might help someone else later?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    sorry, but really what info of mine would someone else need?? i was only looking for a barrel.

Not surprising that you would do something like this given how you replied a lot of times. Reminds me of the cranky old trap shooters at PG when I first started shooting back there in the early 90's.

Weren't most of your posts quoted anyway, so what good does it do to delete them afterward?

Then, for anybody else that might be looking for a 682/686 barrel for a 680, 682, or 686, it might have been helpful if you found a source for the barrel that had multiples available and/or the ability to get more. Then again, who knows, you might have found a barrel set at a yard sale.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    not sure what your talking about?? i don't quote others all the time?? get your facts right before being the post police...
    i am NOT some old guy at PG either... i barely get a chance to shoot since i still work for a living..
    were i got the barrel was from someone that posted he had ONE..i was looking for a o/u barrel that is freaking it?
    i plan i asking the mod about your two posts and if i did anything that wrong to get this b/s treatment...

removing my posts didn't remove any sources at all.........

Last edited:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    My point is, forums are a source to maintain knowledge. And leaving the posts up can help others go through the process even if you found a source with only one barrel.

YOU may not see that what you said may help someone, but it might.

It is just bad from to delete everything you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom