• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critical

Dec 21, 2012
    I am looking for a Benelli Supernova Tactical with comfort-tech stock and ghost ring sights, model #20155. Was just wondering if any of the companies on this website have one/can get one. Or if anyone on the site knows of a place where I can purchase one. I know it's a long shot right now.

Thanks in advance

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Excellent choice. I have the same gun with the pistol grip stock. I hate to steer you their way as they are insanely overpriced, but "The Gun Center" in Frederick stocks a lot of Benelli stuff. No idea about their current inventory though. May be worth a call if no IP's have any.

critical

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks for the suggestions thus far, I just called all the Dick's within 40 miles of me without any luck. :lol2: The search continues.

Verrucktwolf

Mar 5, 2013
    Try Autumn Sky Outfitters in Street, MD in Harford County. If Gus doesn't have one, he will try to find one for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    I know its probably a bit of a drive, but 2 weeks ago Dicks in Waldorf had at least 1 supernova and 2 Benelli M1014's that were just put back on the shelf. IIRC the supernova was right under $400.

Scott Jr

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I know its probably a bit of a drive, but 2 weeks ago Dicks in Waldorf had at least 1 supernova and 2 Benelli M1014's that were just put back on the shelf. IIRC the supernova was right under $400.

Scott Jr

That is actually shocking to me. Dicks in Rockville and Columbia no longer carry guns, hunting, or fishing gear. Just weird to hear they have those two guns in Waldorf. Might be time for me to move again. For the next move, leading indicator is going to be whether the Wal-Mart and Dicks in the area carry guns.

critical

Dec 21, 2012
    Called all the places you guys have provided, Gus is calling Benelli to see when one will be available. I found a few supervova tactical by calling Dicks, just non were model 20155. Im picky :/

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    SuperNova Tacticals were far and few between before the panic. Stay picky. You'll probably have to wait months if you buy a different model and then try to order Benelli parts for it.

Shutterbug

Have camera, will travel!
    Nov 24, 2012
    AACo
    Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring. Huge selection of Benellis (and everything else). One box limit on ammo per day, but if you spend $$$ on a Benelli, the owner is nice enough to look past that. So I've heard. :innocent0

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Last time I was in Atlantic in Rockville they have some in stock also. Can't remember the name of the the store, It might just be called the gun store, in Burtosnville normally has a good selection, He was the only place I would regularly see the H2 stainless barrel version.

critical

Dec 21, 2012
    Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring. Huge selection of Benellis (and everything else). One box limit on ammo per day, but if you spend $$$ on a Benelli, the owner is nice enough to look past that. So I've heard. :innocent0

You sir are the man, they had model 20155 in stock. Lets just say they don't have it anymore =) thanks everyone!

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    That is actually shocking to me. Dicks in Rockville and Columbia no longer carry guns, hunting, or fishing gear. Just weird to hear they have those two guns in Waldorf.
    The Gaithersburg store has Benelli shotguns. I was looking at one earlier in the week. They had a couple Vinci, a Montefeltro (12 and 20) and possibly an M2. I can't remember.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    The Gaithersburg store has Benelli shotguns. I was looking at one earlier in the week. They had a couple Vinci, a Montefeltro (12 and 20) and possibly an M2. I can't remember.

The Gaithersburg store used to be a Galyans. They had much better selection when they were Galyans. Bought my SBE from them back in 1998 coming home from a goose hunt in Washington County. They also used to carry some $4,000+ clay guns there. Wish Galyans had been the one to buy out Dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom