• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    EC has 1 box of .44rem mag, 270, 30-06... Multiple boxes of .22wmr, .17hmr....and shotgun shot. Didn't see slugs

You posted 5 minutes after I was there .. did I see you talking on your cell phone, I was looking at cleaning supplies after I looked at the sad looking ammo case.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    And how do you get a tip off from Wallyworld?
    I'd imagine it would be something like this:
    Go to the bathroom stall and write your phone number with the follwoing message "for a good time call, ###-###-#### then under that write all transactions must be completed int he form of ammo"

But yeah if you talk to the people that work the're eventually someone will have a lead on when stuff normally comes in.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    I'd imagine it would be something like this:
    Go to the bathroom stall and write your phone number with the follwoing message "for a good time call, ###-###-#### then under that write all transactions must be completed int he form of ammo"

But yeah if you talk to the people that work the're eventually someone will have a lead on when stuff normally comes in.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I'm guessing a lot of us are just stocking up and shooting less. I haven't put lead down range since early December, but I've stocked more than I shot at that point. Welcome to the new USA.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    By talking to them. Some will, some won't say what is coming in ahead of time. Varies from store to store.

You must be lucky. There was a guy working there this past summer before the craziness started that would occasionally post on here. He gave me a heads up about some 100 rd fed value packs of .45 for $25. By the time the huge shipment came in the price had gone up to $30. I snagged one of the fed xm193 cans back in the fall but havent seen anything there lately and I stop in about once a week.

hutchinsonkw

Dec 18, 2012
    Central Md
    I just picked up 5 boxes of Tula 308 win from westminster. I was hoping they still had 9mm but this was a surprise.

They had 300 winmag along with other assorted ammo. Nothing scarce. Eldersburg had the typical 270, 7mm,30-06, 300winmag as well.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    You must be lucky. There was a guy working there this past summer before the craziness started that would occasionally post on here. He gave me a heads up about some 100 rd fed value packs of .45 for $25. By the time the huge shipment came in the price had gone up to $30. I snagged one of the fed xm193 cans back in the fall but havent seen anything there lately and I stop in about once a week.

Lucky? Not really. Just persistent and friendly.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    I just picked up 5 boxes of Tula 308 win from westminster. I was hoping they still had 9mm but this was a surprise.

They had 300 winmag along with other assorted ammo. Nothing scarce. Eldersburg had the typical 270, 7mm,30-06, 300winmag as well.

What are you running the Tula .308 in? How's the accuracy?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    When this ammo apocalypse is over, I'm going to fill the spare bedroom in my house with CCI 22 LR. In fact, The US dollar should be backed by that stuff.

NukeNick

Jan 27, 2013
    I'm guessing a lot of us are just stocking up and shooting less. I haven't put lead down range since early December, but I've stocked more than I shot at that point. Welcome to the new USA.

I find myself in the same holding pattern. I have been to the range once since the craziness started.

By talking to them. Some will, some won't say what is coming in ahead of time. Varies from store to store.

The lady at the halethorpe store is very nice. She appears to be of latin american decent and seems hard to approach at first. I tell her how wonderful she looks, and than you get the info you need. Or you could get it out of the other lady who is nice. I can say no more about her. I have gotten info from a few other stores as well. Just give them the extra niceness and you will get any available info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom