• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    Folks, please stop the bickering and name calling and get back to the original subject.

When I started this thread, it was to let people know what was available as the pickings were getting slim. To date, this has been one of the most popular threads on MDS and I believe it has helped many members. Until (if ever) things get back to normal, this thread can make the difference between having ammo to shoot and watching your guns sit in the closet.

If you are not interested in helping your fellow MDS members find ammo and components, please put your comments in the water cooler.

Thank you,

John

+1 John!:thumbsup:

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    On Friday, I had to drive to Chincoteague, VA for work. I stopped at the Walmarts in Cambridge and in Princess Anne, as well as the Gander Mountain in Salisbury. They had a decent amount of shotgun ammo, but only the less popular rifle calibers...and NO rimfire at all.

lordtie20001

Jan 26, 2012
    Check this out. I did it and it works. I was able to get .22 and .45 at my local Walmart.

"How to bypass Wal-Mart's online inventory block on ammo and firearms"
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD0rfXSyhIs

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Check this out. I did it and it works. I was able to get .22 and .45 at my local Walmart.

"How to bypass Wal-Mart's online inventory block on ammo and firearms"
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD0rfXSyhIs
    Eventhe last time they still show inventories, they always have their system out of whack. My local Walmart shows stock on most ammo and they don't even carry ammo on that store...

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    another one mad about not having ammo..should've gotten to the game earlier...

Well, not everyone is an all seeing genius like you. Lots of new gun owners out there looking for ammo now. Also a lot of casual shooters who couldn't have fore seen the present situation. Not everyone lives and breathes guns and spends all their time on gun forums or driving around all day looking for ammo.
    And I'd like to say many thanks to Bama47 and others who have the luxury of hitting a bunch of WM's and Dicks in the course of a day and share their findings for those who can't. Hopefully many have benefited from their posts.
    Also, I'll quite often pass on calibers I don't really need so others can get them as I'm not a flipper or hoarder.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Rico - I know kevmo and have traded with him. He's a stand up guy. He's more than willing to help others and posts all the time about where ammo is so no need to jump all over him!
    Everything else has been covered in the posts above.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Eventhe last time they still show inventories, they always have their system out of whack. My local Walmart shows stock on most ammo and they don't even carry ammo on that store...

the app works way better except for the ppl at the store who straight up lie!

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    yeah, I even took Kevmo / Bama47's advice and installed the walmart app... Picked up my first 250rd 45' Mega pack at walmart the other day. Felt like a kid at christmas at the range. Many thanks :)

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Folks, please stop the bickering and name calling and get back to the original subject.

When I started this thread, it was to let people know what was available as the pickings were getting slim. To date, this has been one of the most popular threads on MDS and I believe it has helped many members. Until (if ever) things get back to normal, this thread can make the difference between having ammo to shoot and watching your guns sit in the closet.

If you are not interested in helping your fellow MDS members find ammo and components, please put your comments in the water cooler.

Thank you,

John

Amen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom