• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LandinD

Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Bass Pro had winchester 9mm this morning, one of the fancier kinds at 21.99 a box. somehow a guy at the front of the line managed to get a 500 round case of it when they were limiting everyone else to 3 boxes. Personally dont own a 9mm so I left.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Chase 2-380 Winchester 4-40 Tulammo. Dundalk 2-45 Tulammo 1-40 Winchester. That's if I remember correctly. :sad20:

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    does cabelas use a flat rate shipping charge or does each item you order increase shipping charge? Not sure if they are like midway, which rapes on shipping.

i also wondered if they dont list something they dont have in stock? i looked to 22 even though i figured they wouldnt have it but didnt even see any listed

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    i think it increases just a tad bit, but atleast they dont rape for shipping! i have order from them atleast 4 times since this ammo shortage.

I've found that the best two places for online ammo purchases are PSA (which I know charges $7 flat for 2 boxes of 9mm) and Cabelas (which charges $8.95 for 2 boxes).

Byerische is correct, Cabela's goes up a tad.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    Wideners has American Eagle .45 100 packs for $47 and CCI Blazer .45 50 packs for $23. Shipping is high, but if you need it, it is there.

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    QF WM got nothing in today, but the guy said they did have some stuff this morning. Not sure if it was left over from yesterday, or something that didn't get stocked yesterday afternoon/evening. Trying to figure out when they stock stuff is getting as frustrating as trying to find ammo in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom