• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    thanks for the look out but it is 130 grn and I hunt with 150. was lucky enough to get my hands on 1 box of 170 grn to at least get the new marlin sighted into the black.

The following is cut from the link I provided: it is 150 grain

.30-30 Winchester 150 Grain BST

Btre

Sep 8, 2012
    WM ELDERSBURG will be getting 223, 45, 40 tomorrow - roughly 20 boxes of 223 and small amount of the other - I don't need so I thought I'd pass along the info - I would get the early the put it out about 7:30am

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I got to Walmart late this morning. It was about 8:30. They still had 2, 100 round boxes of Winchester 45 Auto. A friend of mine just asked me last night to keep my eyes open for 45 Auto. I bought both boxes and let my friend have one, even though I could have used both. The price, including tax, was just under $45. Maybe things are starting to get better.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Maybe things are starting to get better.

or maybe you just got lucky... Like I did a few days ago at Arbutus WM... 3 boxes of .45... and plenty of lurkers around the ammo display. I guess they didn't need .45...

Jeip24

Jan 14, 2012
    Baltimore
    WM ELDERSBURG will be getting 223, 45, 40 tomorrow - roughly 20 boxes of 223 and small amount of the other - I don't need so I thought I'd pass along the info - I would get the early the put it out about 7:30am

Thanks for the heads up. do you know what kind of .223 is coming in?

Btre

Sep 8, 2012
    I think it was the Tula based on the quantity - 20 rd. boxes - I believe they were getting 22 boxes - but each person is limited to 3 boxes

Almost forgot most guys were showing up between 6-6:30am - I got some on Friday and I got there at 7:15 and I was #9 in line - thankfully I wanted pistol ammo

SmokinApe

Apr 8, 2012
    or maybe you just got lucky... Like I did a few days ago at Arbutus WM... 3 boxes of .45... and plenty of lurkers around the ammo display. I guess they didn't need .45...

I dont know, I got 8 boxes of ammo in the last week (three trips) or so from Walmart, that is more than I have gotten in months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom