• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I was in Dick's in Columbia, MD yesterday, and won't be going back. They no longer stock any ammunition or rifles, their prices are not competitive on other mdse and there's absolutely no need to shell out hard earned funds to another anti.

Lew--Ranger63 & Good Guy 176
    Very Unsafe, MD 69690

They stopped firearms and such years ago in the Columbia store. Last time I went to the one in Glen Burnie they still did. Talked to the manager of the gun counter and he said they just didn't sell many in Columbia so they moved stock over to GB.

Guy at Columbia told me they never sold
    Guns or ammo at that location.

They used to sell guns/ hunting stuff in Columbia but it's been atleast a few years....like has been said.

man am I glad to have my weekends back. Moral took a big dump leading up to and especially after 281 took effect. You have a big multimillion dollar corporation, they're going to be uber-conservative in the interpretation of the law to avoid crossing it in any kind of way. It's frustrating for the guys behind the counter to have to put up with company policy that puts them at odds with the customer base.

Dick's in Columbia used to have a nice stock of guns and ammo, but have gotten rid of it a few years back. The decision was purely economic. The low sales numbers of that merchandise in a libtard mecca like Columbia did not justify the floor space it took away from more profitable items.

All I'm saying is that Dick's doesn't hate guns or anything, they are just trying to tailor their inventory to the local markets to maximize their profits. Nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom