• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sting

Member, League the Armed
    Apr 28, 2013
    Rockville
    Remember when the system breaks those that created and supported it will be the first targets of the people they lead astray with promises of milk and honey. :innocent0

Sorry to say its not how it works. They will point the sheeple to the victim of their choice.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Sorry. I am distraught. I am going to go for the night, Norton will sadly ban me if I speak my mind anymore. Sorry Norton.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Cardin is all but toast now. Dem turnout is probably going to be around 430k or so and 230k votes are counted. As of now, the vote is coming heavily for Frosh. Cardin needs 48% of the remaining vote to come in his way. I am not seeing that happen.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    why do they want a 3rd term o'malley? why do they want more state taxes and no changes why why why? Nov.4th!!!!!we must liberate this God forsaken state!!!or 2015 will see soo many good residents depart from this state!!!!

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    Really? I got there, realized i couldnt vote because i had not changed affiliation, and was told I could not change party affiliation there.

Yup I read in the other thread "vote" that all you need to do is say you changed it but didn't get your info. The woman started to tell her she can't and just vote board of edu. I said no she wants to vote today. They gave her a paper ballet.
    If I wasn't there she wouldn't have been able to vote

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The red team and the blue team are in fact the same team. They are more akin to an organized crime family and divide territories among themselves. We will never know freedom or a return to any sense of liberty until these teams are broken down. As usual, it is only a question of voting for the lesser evil at this point. I voted today to at least have some feeling I can effect change.

A strong third party is a stretch, but it's certainly time for some strong candidates to step forward.

Not being sarcastic.

This time.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    The red team and the blue team are in fact the same team. They are more akin to an organized crime family and divide territories among themselves. We will never know freedom or a return to any sense of liberty until these teams are broken down. As usual, it is only a question of voting for the lesser evil at this point. I voted today to at least have some feeling I can effect change.

Spot on!

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    All of those vote early and often dead people pulled off another victory.

GA 2015 will be interesting.

All kinds of new folks looking to make a name for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom