• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    "I don’t understand why somebody needs an AK-47 or why somebody needs to have an arsenal."

“I think President Obama’s doing a great job and I’m not going to be a critic at all about anything that he’s done with regards to that issue. I think that he’s — in all the areas that he’s dealing with these different issues — that he’s doing a wonderful job.”

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I certainly do appreciate hunters and their sporting reasons for having weapons, and I appreciate people who want to have weapons for their safety. …

:sad20: Just another Democrat who has never read the Constitution and does not understand why the 2A exists......

southsidej

Jan 12, 2010
    “I don’t know why anybody needs an SUV. I certainly do appreciate commuters and their employment reasons for having automobiles, and I appreciate people who want to have a Smart car for their convenience. … I don’t understand why somebody needs an SUV or why somebody needs to have a garage full of vehicles. I don’t understand why we can’t get a better control of that as a country,”

Insert guns, SUVs, children, wealth, or speech. Same argument, same end result.

Personally, I don't know why anyone with a pulse needs to vote.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Don't worry Southsidej, thanks to the Democraps, quite a few people without a pulse will be voting this November... and some more then once!

And is Katie O'Malley that out of touch with reality? Talk about leading a sheltered life.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    “I don’t know why anybody needs an SUV. I certainly do appreciate commuters and their employment reasons for having automobiles, and I appreciate people who want to have a Smart car for their convenience. … I don’t understand why somebody needs an SUV or why somebody needs to have a garage full of vehicles. I don’t understand why we can’t get a better control of that as a country,”

Insert guns, SUVs, children, wealth, or speech. Same argument, same end result.

Personally, I don't know why anyone with a pulse needs to vote.

We think alike.. I was going to make a similar comment until I read yours. You said it all, and more convincing than I would have.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    ...But why are we making it so easy for people to get these weapons...

Uhhh a little thing called the 2nd amendment... Something you or your husband know nothing about. What is unclear about "shall not be infringed"...

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Hypothetical - "honey, you know I have to watch some of what I say now that I am focusing on the national race and wanting to be the big cheese in 2016, so I need you to make these statements when approached by any reporters."

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    I don't understand why people need more than one pair of shoes...
    I don't understand why people need more than one golf club...
    I don't understand why people need more than one pair of earrings...
    I don't understand why people need more than one pet...

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    This is extremely frightening!

A sitting judge does not even understand an enumerated constitutional right. :ohnoes:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This is why I laugh when people say they will sue the MSP in state court.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom