• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nak5ptoh

Aug 3, 2012
    Wow that is pretty crazy to hear. I also live in Kingsville and on the same damn road at that. Usually a safe area, but this shows you that you can never be too safe no matter where you live. Thanks for the heads up.

Shocktrauma9

Feb 28, 2013
    Too easy

Now that the government is proposing to take our firearms, this type of activity will increase drastically as it is too easy for the armed criminals to bully the unarmed law abiding citizens.

Saginaw

Jan 13, 2013
    Fort Meade, Odenton
    Now that the government is proposing to take our firearms, this type of activity will increase drastically as it is too easy for the armed criminals to bully the unarmed law abiding citizens.
    If we could only get the politicos to understand that!! Problem is most of live in guarded communities and behind gates. I call it a bubble of unreality. They all need to take a walk outside in the real world.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    This story is crazy. My wife will not stop for LEO's in unmarked cars until she's in a familiar and safe area and situation. A few years back I recall hearing about a guy posing as a highway cop. Scary.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    They will form a neighborhood watch.

Here's your ready made neighborhood watch kit
    m9130round-crate.jpg

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I posted this on Facebook asking how we will defend our homes when this happens! These instances of the increasing crime need to be published and disseminated to show what the State is doing does not solve the problem.

LANDFORGOTTEN

Sep 28, 2012
    WA state
    This story is crazy. My wife will not stop for LEO's in unmarked cars until she's in a familiar and safe area and situation. A few years back I recall hearing about a guy posing as a highway cop. Scary.

It was happening all too often about 15-20 years ago in Southern California. It was normal for people to drive to common well lit area because the chance of fake cops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom