• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • las/876

Dec 1, 2011
    First post after a few months of membership, cause I finally have something cool to post about. Picked up this new to me Scar 16s last week. Awesome rifle. Had a blast with it out on the eastern shore yesterday.Thanks a bunch guys, I'll see you guys soon when I can come do the paper work for my Octane. :party29:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 761
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 760
    • 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 756

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    Looking good, wondering who had taken the SCAR a day after it was posted...congrats.

If you didn't know already, make sure that you modify that pmag. You don't want it damaging the rifle.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    First post after a few months of membership, cause I finally have something cool to post about. Picked up this new to me Scar 16s last week. Awesome rifle. Had a blast with it out on the eastern shore yesterday.Thanks a bunch guys, I'll see you guys soon when I can come do the paper work for my Octane. :party29:

Great first post! Thank you for the business and we look forward to seeing you soon!

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    FYI if those PMAGs are un-modified they can damage your weapon. Otherwise sweet gun I love both of mine. PM me if you need help with the PMAGS it's an easy mod with a file or some sandpaper.

las/876

Dec 1, 2011
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I kinda did jump on this thing. Learned from the used USP 9sd that was there...I walked in to get it a couple hours after it had already been got. I saw the post and went right after work the next day. Also thanks for looking out lineofsight, the first thing I did when I got home with it was file down a few pmags before I took it out for the weekend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I kinda did jump on this thing. Learned from the used USP 9sd that was there...I walked in to get it a couple hours after it had already been got. I saw the post and went right after work the next day. Also thanks for looking out lineofsight, the first thing I did when I got home with it was file down a few pmags before I took it out for the weekend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:D

GI mags and Tangodown ARC are the only ones currently that don't need to be be modified. Hopefully Magpuls new M3 mag will fix this issue unlike their Emag.

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    nice gun!
    btw what case is that, and do you like it? im in the market for a nice rifle case and the one im looking at looks like yours on the inside. does that one have an area for pistols in front?

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I kinda did jump on this thing. Learned from the used USP 9sd that was there...I walked in to get it a couple hours after it had already been got.

Look at it this way. I kinda did you a favor by picking up that USP9 SD. Because than you had the extra money to get the SCAR, and you saw that you had to jump on it when you had the chance. :D

Btw, great pics and congrats on the purchase! She's one sexy beast.

las/876

Dec 1, 2011
    Nomo - it's actually just a cheap tacticool rifle bag I got in a trade. The brands Condor, and the guy said he got it on eBay. It does have the pistol area in front of the rifle section, and for toting around to the range and stuff it does great. Lots of places to put stuff. For actual work purposes, I don't know how well it would hold up.

Flipz! I'm jealous man....such a great price for that HK. I settled on a m&p 9 w/ factory threaded barrel for my can platform. Cool...but not nearly as cool has that HK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom