Attorney Roll Call (law students join in, too!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BurtonRW

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    I'd like to call a meeting of the MD Shooters Bar Association off-board.

I've been toying around with a concept so crazy it just might work.

Maybe it's been discussed ad nauseum, but I've never heard about it.

Check in here and I'll send a group e-mail when I think we've got everybody.

Thanks.

-Rob

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    you might want to broaden your remit a little. if I understand correctly, your net as presently woven would not capture Novus, which would be, IMHO, a grievous oversight...

I wish you successful plotting!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    i think we already have a mdshooters bar association....although i don't think it has anything to do with lawyers...

BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    Hi Rob, welcome to this fine board. I wondered when you were going to get around to joining up with us.:party29:

I also subscribe to GlockTalk and the Sig Forum. Same screen name.

BTW, I am not a lawyer but I have buried many of them.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    A drinking team with a shooting problem? Better not say that, as we might get a shake down from someone without a sense of humor.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Not a lawyer, but the wife starts Georgetown Law this year... and yes, she's very pro-2A

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    i think we already have a mdshooters bar association....although i don't think it has anything to do with lawyers...

x2 we meet every month at the buffalo wings and beer in Glen Burnie:innocent0 Where the men are scared, the women are beautiful and no one is safe from our hilarious antics

BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    I wonder if you have to drive a stake through their heart just to make sure.....

I kid, I kid.

Splitter

I wouldn't want to give away all my secrets you know:innocent0

If a boat full of people sinks in the ocean and the sharks show up they eat everyone but the lawyers. Professional courtesy!

Sorry Rob, just had to get that one in!;)

BurtonRW

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    Not a lawyer, but the wife starts Georgetown Law this year... and yes, she's very pro-2A

God bless her and a half-hearted congrats on getting into GT. Half-hearted because she's clearly academically gifted, but GT is going to frustrate the hell out of her. I hope she's a very well grounded conservative going in.

Just an anecdote. I went to Maryland Law. A rather liberal classmate (by her own definition) transferred to GT for our third semester. She was back at Maryland by the fourth semester because GT was "too liberal" for her. Apparently, they save on the cost of toilet paper by using old copies of the Constitution. She couldn't take it.

Anyway, I wish your wife the best and if she needs any "been there, done that" type of support, she can feel free to give me a call/e-mail. :thumbsup:

Back to the topic at hand, I REALLY DO WANT TO TALK TO ALL THE MD ATTORNEYS HERE. If anyone can make me a list, I'll just PM them.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    x2 we meet every month at the buffalo wings and beer in Glen Burnie:innocent0 Where the men are scared, the women are beautiful (after much of the afore-mentioned beer) and no one is safe from our hilarious antics

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom