• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have tried to fill out my e-form1 3 times in a row. I get to the "Pay" page and it's blank. I tried two different browsers and nothing. Anyone have this issue? how do I make payment?

Thanks.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    You have to use Internet Explorer 8 or a recent version of Safari on OS X if you haven't already.

I cant get it to work on Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, or Chrome.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    You have to use Internet Explorer 8 or a recent version of Safari on OS X if you haven't already.

I cant get it to work on Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, or Chrome.

Thank you very much Chad. I have been trying using Chrome and Firefox. I guess I'm going to have to reinstall Explorer:sad20:

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I had success using Chrome and safari took a whole afternoon. Got all the way to the end on Chrome saved it abd had to submit it via safari pain in the ass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I hope I helped. Let me know if you have success :)

I had success using Chrome and safari took a whole afternoon. Got all the way to the end on Chrome saved it abd had to submit it via safari pain in the ass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well, I used IE8. I was able to make the payment (Thanks Chad). However once I got to the "sign & submit" screen, I was once again stuck. I received an email acknowledging my payment, but it will not let me sign and submit using any of the 3 different browsers. They truly don't make it easy do they :sad20:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Well, I used IE8. I was able to make the payment (Thanks Chad). However once I got to the "sign & submit" screen, I was once again stuck. I received an email acknowledging my payment, but it will not let me sign and submit using any of the 3 different browsers. They truly don't make it easy do they :sad20:

Give it a try tomorrow. That could just be a problem on their end.

Ill check out some things in the mean time.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    The site seems to work about 75% of the time...maybe a little less. Monday it was down from at least 5AM until after lunch. I use Firefox and can't get the login screen to come up now either.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I just spoke with Mary at the ATF. She said that the system is down and doesn't know when it will be back up. I told her that I was able to make payment but cannot confirm my submission. She told me that the payment processing works, but not the submission :sad20:
    So quick to take that $200 but after that, we'll get to fixing it when we do :mad54:

Anyway, just wanted to update any of you who were planning on doing an e-form. She said to just keep checking back.

Keens

Mar 26, 2014
    Just registered here to follow up with you on your issues. I am having the same exact problems, already payed last night, but will not let me submit. Was not able to get through to anyone that knew anything about the Eform system at the ATF. Sent an email, but who knows when that will get answered. Update when you are able to submit, I'll keep trying as well.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I just spoke with Mary at the ATF. She said that the system is down and doesn't know when it will be back up. I told her that I was able to make payment but cannot confirm my submission. She told me that the payment processing works, but not the submission :sad20:
    So quick to take that $200 but after that, we'll get to fixing it when we do :mad54:

Anyway, just wanted to update any of you who were planning on doing an e-form. She said to just keep checking back.

I know its frustrating but at least you know that its nothing you did. You will be ok soon. :)

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    I've never been able to get it done on my pc. The wife's mac worked well twice for me. Only issue was not recognizing spikes as a lower manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I know its frustrating but at least you know that its nothing you did. You will be ok soon. :)

Looks like I need to keep trying to submit but apparently not during the following times.

Just got this from them: :D

"To address ongoing system issues, such as slowness or access limitations, daily restarts of the eForms servers will be conducted at the following times (all times are Eastern) until further notice:

4:00 am – 5:00 am

9:00 am – 10:00 am

NOON – 1:00 pm

3:00 pm – 4:00 pm"

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Just registered here to follow up with you on your issues. I am having the same exact problems, already payed last night, but will not let me submit. Was not able to get through to anyone that knew anything about the Eform system at the ATF. Sent an email, but who knows when that will get answered. Update when you are able to submit, I'll keep trying as well.
    Updated.

Update: Decided to try this morning around 5:45 and it finally went through :party29:
    Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom