• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    last photo.jpg
    here it is my new 45

a brand new Taurus 24/7 OSS Tactical in .45 gun has great balance and 13 rounds of 45 aren't bad either

Eudaimonia

Sep 1, 2009
    Looks good! I don't know much about Taurus, but I definitely enjoy shooting .45 acp.

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    very nice shooter .... recoil is very light (I was expecting more to be honnest does the spring have anything to do w/ that?) out of the box it was "dead nuts" on ..... for it's rail looking for a good light/lazer combo .... really like this firearm it's my new "nightstand gun" i'm sure w/ the .45 there will be no stopping power issues

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    first range trip I put 500 rounds through it used Remingtion 230 grain ball and 100 rounds of remington 230 gr hp as well very nice shooter...nice grps at 20 yrds even in off hand....I was ready for more recoil really surprised by this in this gun.... the speed loader that comes w/ the gun is crap but box is nice 2 clips is nice and even a bore brush

the price was nice too brand new from buds gun shop won auction on Gunbroker paid $429 not too bad

I still want a 1911 for that clasic look and feel but this is a great buy and perfect for home defense, again 12 rounds mags so you can carry 13 rounds w/ this firearm ...very nice for a 45

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Very nice! I don't know a whole hell of a lot about Taurus, but it has a great look and plenty of punch! Enjoy it!!:party29:

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    Very nice! I don't know a whole hell of a lot about Taurus, but it has a great look and plenty of punch! Enjoy it!!:party29:

my first Taurus as well, but the lifetime warrenty sold me

12 round mags?!?!? My Ruger P90 can only hold 9.... 1 in the tube and 8 in the mag. Dammit.

when I decided I "needed" a .45 for HD the one concern I had was mag capacity .. most 1911 are 7-9 I was looking for at least 10-11

BTW, nice pistol. .45ACP is always a winner.

I like it too I really thought recoil was going to be a massive change from my 9mm but it's not bad at all in this gun

I've owned Taurus before and never had any problems. I like the "Bang for the Buck"

the price was very nice ...not a big fan of poly frame gun but I like this one so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom