• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’ve signed an NDA so I can’t share any details but Remington has gotten the contract to develop the AS-007 round for the US military. I can’t share any details but it’s quite a substantial round. See compared to a box of 223. Going to put the 50BMG to shame.
    IMG_2070.jpeg

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****In! I need more ammo for the AS-007 and my local gun store only has the depleted urine vs the depleted uranium rounds!

Be nice if these new ones didn't smell like stale piss from someone that ate a bunch of asparagus! :shocked4:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Sweet, will they fit in Glock mags?
    Only in the newer ACD (Auto Caliber Detection) self-resizing Glock mags with the telescoping follower and the nanite carbon fiber panels. The new ones. You have to know someone to get them by themselves, but they come with the AS-007 if you buy the tactical accessory kit, the one with the 3D LIDAR virtual sight system.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Only in the newer ACD (Auto Caliber Detection) self-resizing Glock mags with the telescoping follower and the nanite carbon fiber panels. The new ones. You have to know someone to get them by themselves, but they come with the AS-007 if you buy the tactical accessory kit, the one with the 3D LIDAR virtual sight system.
    they just sold out of the ACD mags at the last Chantilly show. They were selling like crazy- they said mostly to MDS members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom