• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    They should go to prison. While I am all for being allowed to carry a handgun, the fact is they broke a serious law. Whats the murder rate in Baltimore again? Lets start laying down the law on these thugs.

Do you really think the people in question had the thoughts of Dr. King in mind when they left their house with a pistol tucked in their pants?

Awful presumptuous for someone that has as little information as in offered by this thread unless you personally know the detained. I will not be all assuming, but I didn't think thugs rode mechanical bulls. :cool:

Garand1957

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 30, 2007
    The War Room
    "An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+1
    All laws restricting 2A rights are unconstitutional.

Kchen986

aka "SWAT" =P
    Oct 12, 2008
    Powerplant/Inner Harbor isn't too bad compared to the boarded up abandoned buildings West of MLK. If there was a time where I could have put my CCW to good use, Baltimore would be it. Alas, I don't have a 'compelling' reason.

Anyway. I wonder if the arrestees were gang bangers or kids who didn't know better.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Can you be bribed for brown gravy on the fries? I'm IN!!!!

I don't believe McDonalds has brown gravy, and if I saw something that resembled it on my McDonalds fries I wouldn't eat them.

Anyway, it's just two cheeseburgers and a coke. No fries. :)

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Well, those boys grabed the mechanical bull by the horns, and got bit. Maybe it's just me, but I think it coulda been kind of funny if the bull rider would of pulled a Plexico Burress.

zcbailey

Mar 3, 2010
    Phoenix
    I've been to Powerplant a few times with friends and always enjoyed the place, even though I always spend more money than I should. Doesn't surprise me that something like this has happened there. There are always people who do stupid stuff every where you go...

dneidFIST

Mar 14, 2011
    Columbia
    Stephen Colbert did a nice little shout-out to Baltimore the other night: "Bin Laden's compound was less than 40 miles away from Islamabad. That's like escaping DC and hiding out in Baltimore. Except that Abbotabad is much less dangerous that Baltimore" - Stephen Colbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom