• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Glad the deputy survived. Ironically, whereas the guy with the criminal record might have had little remorse in taking the deputy's life, I'm sure that this officer will feel the weight of having to kill (even if to survive and even if the person that he needed to shoot was someone who preyed on others) for his many years going forward. I hope that he can move on, having faithfully performed his duty to protect his community.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Asshats are protesting on Dennis St. I've known Jones for over 17 years. Been deployed with him a few times. It's bad when he can do two tours in Afghanistan without having to use your weapon, but have to use it in your backyard.

This was a good shot.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Asshats are protesting on Dennis St. I've known Jones for over 17 years. Been deployed with him a few times. It's bad when he can do two tours in Afghanistan without having to use your weapon, but have to use it in your backyard.

This was a good shot.

Hot damn, tell them there is a KKK meeting in my vacant house.................. I'm insured! :D

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland

This was a good shot.

Heard he was a good guy from another deputy. Will Mike Lewis act like the police chief in Jefferson. I think NOT!

Last edited:

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Good riddance, better shot. Glad the deputy wasn't injured.

Let's hope he doesn't waste too much time & effort worrying about the scumbag he took out.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    from some research I've seen, this guy is a GOOD COP

I got to hope he doesn't beat himself up over this, although i know he will.

I just pray he's okay.

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Good riddance, better shot. Glad the deputy wasn't injured.

Let's hope he doesn't waste too much time & effort worrying about the scumbag he took out.

Those who know me know I was a Police Sergeant in Baltimore City for 40 years. I would like to sincerely thank the members of Maryland Shooters for their support of one of my brother Officers.

In my time in Baltimore I was involved in three shootings, I would like you to know it is never easy. On top of all the inference that you somehow did something wrong in protecting your life you find yourself being put under a microscope by your own Agency, threatened with Criminal and Civil Charges as well as demands from people like Sharpton and Jackson that you be charged with violations of Civil Rights.

As these shootings are typically up close and personal you find yourself splattered with blood and bone from some junkie scumbag who may well be infected with Hep B, HIV, AIDS or god knows what.

On top of everything else you need to avoid contact with your Wife and Children while you go through Month's of blood test.

Add to this the meetings with a Psych to make sure you are not suffering PTS that many people go through after taking a life.

Even if completely cleared of any wrong doing I feel for all of the Bullcrap this Deputy will go through.

Again thank you for your support.

Eddie O

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    Lord, please let this be one of the few police involved shootings where there is complete and instant overwhelming evidence that it was justified and the officer can be spared the "hands up", racist horse crap.

Prayers for the officer's injury, safety and job.

Salisbury (in and near town) suck the big one. Sordid little town.

Yeah right, the animals will be coming out the wood works

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Hope the officer recovers quickly and it is an open and shut case. He deserves a pay raise and a citation for ridding the streets and the world of another scum bag.
    Looks like FSA2013 and the HQL didn't stop the scum bag from having a handgun. I doubt it was purchased lawfully.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Those who know me know I was a Police Sergeant in Baltimore City for 40 years. I would like to sincerely thank the members of Maryland Shooters for their support of one of my brother Officers.

In my time in Baltimore I was involved in three shootings, I would like you to know it is never easy. On top of all the inference that you somehow did something wrong in protecting your life you find yourself being put under a microscope by your own Agency, threatened with Criminal and Civil Charges as well as demands from people like Sharpton and Jackson that you be charged with violations of Civil Rights.

As these shootings are typically up close and personal you find yourself splattered with blood and bone from some junkie scumbag who may well be infected with Hep B, HIV, AIDS or god knows what.

On top of everything else you need to avoid contact with your Wife and Children while you go through Month's of blood test.

Add to this the meetings with a Psych to make sure you are not suffering PTS that many people go through after taking a life.

Even if completely cleared of any wrong doing I feel for all of the Bullcrap this Deputy will go through.

Again thank you for your support.

Eddie O

Taking out the trash is a hard job. Ferguson, MO may have to fold their PD over the Justice dept lawsuits defending people like this filth killed in Wicomico

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom