Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion Read more: http:

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This from the story:
    He claimed a pizza delivery man and possible accomplice staked out the home for three months before Hill attempted to burglarize it.

That's the best they can do after 90 days!!!? Morons...good riddance!

I hope Meghan Brown easily deals with the result of taking a life. Just the same, damn glad she was able to!

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Awesome! Bad that it happened but I can't think of a better outcome. I used to live right around the corner from there, it is a very expensive area where they were. Not where I was. It's one of those places that's not far from bad sections but there's many many multi-million dollar homes on the water back in there. It's very close to St. Pete beach, maybe 2 or 3 miles toward the inland.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Glad to see it came out with the victim on top. Good shoot. I hope she is able to continue to live a normal life after taking anothers.

What is going on with this guy? Who lets there 23 year old girlfriend answer the door at 3am? And why not answer it armed? This guy has tool written all over him. I haven't ever heard of an arborist being able to spend 60 large on an engagement ring. Where is Treeguy's input when you need it?

She needs to lose the excess baggage.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Can't blame the 42yr old...she's hot. I'd hit it for sure, even if she were after my (lack of) money. I wouldn't marry it, but I'd hit it.

Good on her for having the ability to defend herself and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    I thought it was kind of funny at the end of the article the fiance saying that she wasn't a good shot at the range. I geuss her aim improved when it mattered considering she hit him at least 4 times. Said the guy was shot in the chest, thigh, groin, and back. I bet that gun only holds 5 rounds and she probably shot all of them. I'm not saying she shouldn't have shot, but I wonder how this would go down in the great state of MD. Especially with one of the shots in the back. I guess if the guy was actively attacking her fiance it would be ok. I'm not defending this dirtbag at all, I was just wondering.

Trapper

I'm a member too.
    Feb 19, 2009
    Western AA county
    It definitely isn't smart to publicly say she's not a good shot. She's hot and there are other RODs she can jump on.

(get your mind outta the gutter, ROD = Rich Old Dude) :)

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    She's not with him for the money, thank goodness. She wants him for that body.

Anyone else see that wine bottle on the right and wonder why that wasn't smashed over someone's head?

article-1368677-0B48A6F200000578-757_634x434.jpg

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Good shoot, they should get a reward for community service.:thumbsup:

The article is poorly written relying heavily on irrelevant speculation from the home owner.

helg

Dec 26, 2008
    How about this version?

Plant dealer had bought a beauty. The beauty had been caught with a lover by the dealer in a bedroom. The dealer killed the lover, and quickly told the beauty what to tell to police.

Now the beauty says that it was rape, and the dealer claims robbery. Pizza guy that the dealer saw in the house few years ago, was another lover, though the beauty excused to the dealer that this was a burglar.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Glad the world is rid of another scum bag. Although half cocked is right... This dude seems realllll Scketchy.

I love you enough to buy you a 60 grand ring, but knock knock at 3am... Baby can you get that?

Trapper

I'm a member too.
    Feb 19, 2009
    Western AA county
    How about this version?

Plant dealer had bought a beauty. The beauty had been caught with a lover by the dealer in a bedroom. The dealer killed the lover, and quickly told the beauty what to tell to police.

Now the beauty says that it was rape, and the dealer claims robbery. Pizza guy that the dealer saw in the house few years ago, was another lover, though the beauty excused to the dealer that this was a burglar.

Might be inclined to wonder, if the perp wasn't a career criminal coming over at 3 a.m. A cheating soon-to-be-spouse of her caliber :innocent0 wouldn't have been doing the dirty dance in their house with that guy. She is all about appearences (just look at the pics in the article), and cheating with a more-wealthy suitor would be fine, but not with a low-class career criminal.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The more I think about it, the more I suspect the perp might have been a "fall guy" for an insurance scam... or a setup, a 'la the 'Balloon Boy' hoax, possibly to sell the TV/movie rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom