• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Just a heads up in case anyone was thinking of ordering from AR15sport.com, DO IT. Those guys are fantastic. I had some questions about an upper I wanted to purchase and the guys there are very up on their product knowledge and more than willing to chat about their products. Alot of places you call are very dismissive and don't really care to provide good customer service. I ordered some misc 'retro AR parts' like a bandoleer, old cartoon manual, and a front sight tool. They not only shipped it WAY faster than I anticipated, but I got it early and they even credited money BACK onto my card because they found a cheaper way to ship it. I have NEVER had someone give me money back for something like that. I saw it on their website but wondered if that ever actually happens. Maybe I live under a rock, but I thought that was a classy move. I will absolutely not hesitate to do business with them again. I work in the industry and can tell you horror stories about different online companies I have to deal with on the phone and in person. These guys are in it for the shooter, for sure.

http://shop.ar15sport.ihoststores.com/default_v3.aspx

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I ordered an M16A1 upper from them late on Friday, it shipped same day and I have been updated constantly on the status of my order. These guys are unreal when it comes to customer service. 100% recommended.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Let me know how it shoots. Mine is ridiculously high. Over two feet high at 200 yards. I need to get a longer front site post....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom