• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Blaster is right to a point. You can have a folding stock all day as long as you dont have a flash hider, bayo lug or granade launcher on it as well.

( edit I may be wrong on the bayo lug )
    Bayonet lug is NOT an evil feature.
    And so long as the folding stock is not designed to permit the firearm to operate as normal when the stock is folded, it doesn't count as an evil feature.

Thus, folders like the LAW Tactical that blaster mentioned do not even scatch the surface of being counted as an evil feature.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I am looking at a sylvan arms folder. Per the manufacturer the ar can nor or should not be fired while the stock is folded. I was going to install it on my frame that houses a 16” 5.56 with birdcage flash hider and bayonet lug or on my 300 blackout
    Perfectly legal set-up with only one evil feature.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Not anymore. Grenade launchers are, though....

liberals can change the definition of words like: Recession, Vaccine, Gender, Woman and even American.

I think it’s time to change the definition of words like: Grenade, Bayonet, Suppressor, Pistol, and well…. Automatic.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not anymore. Grenade launchers are, though....
    This is how I prove to the non-believers that barrels with M203 profiles are legal in Md as long as the profile behind the gas block is heavy on post 2013 guns. Grenade launchers are legal, though they are one of the three deadly sins.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is how I prove to the non-believers that barrels with M203 profiles are legal in Md as long as the profile behind the gas block is heavy on post 2013 guns. Grenade launchers are legal, though they are one of the three deadly sins.
    I keep eying up the M203s, but there are so many things on my list before that….

I have a DD RIS II on my go-to rifle just waiting for one.

IMG_1892.jpeg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I keep eying up the M203s, but there are so many things on my list before that….

I have a DD RIS II on my go-to rifle just waiting for one.

View attachment 431026
    Adding the weight to an already decked out gun seems silly to me. I'm not a rich guy, so it would be mostly for looks- translated; a safe queen.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Wait, what? A2 FH plus folding stock = banned.
    Umm, yes, a folding stock that permits the rifle to operate as normal with the stock folded counts as an evil feature.
    A folding stock, like the one RickyP want to use, that does not permit the rifle to fire while the stock is folded, DOES NOT equal an evil feature.

This issue has been discussed ad nauseum since 2013, and unless the rifles fires normally, semi-auto activity, not just firing one round that may be in the chamber, while the stock is folded, it is not an evil feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom