• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xoticbass

Feb 16, 2011
    Pretty sure I saw this gun as part of an estate sale that someone brought to Gun Collection for appraisal...

I hope they gave the seller (a middle-aged woman with minimal gun knowledge) a decent deal, considering how much the seller is asking on GB!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    So how exactly does this work? Can I buy it with my C&R and put it in my safe until my Tax Stamp goes through? :innocent0

Or does it have to go through an FFL to hold it?

It would be pretty cool to have one of these babies dropped off by the big brown truck...

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    As I understand the rules, you would have to have all of the NFA paperwork in place FIRST and then you actually could use the C&R to get it shipped right to your door.

As always, don't act only based on what some idiot says on the internet (that would be me) and RTFM first.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    If it is over 50 years old, it is C&R.

If it is full auto, it does not ship directly to your door along with that Mosin.

If you've got a C&R license and the F/A MG is C&R and you've got your tax stamp for it then yes, it does ship directly to your door. No middleman Class III FFL needed.

It may be wise to use one, however, if only so that the seller doesn't have to hold onto it until you get the tax stamp. But that's not really required by law. As I understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom