AR lowers for sale to help fight Oct 1!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csearly

Nov 20, 2011
    Thanks for the support folks!

Here's the deal. The price includes everything except MD sales tax, so tack on the extra %6. I'll take cash, or check. I can take plastic but I'll have to hit you for an additional %3.

I'm doing 8th day release on all regulated firearms (lowers included).

These lowers are very popular, and selling quickly. I got 100 units in last Wed. I logged them all into my books, and started selling them Thurs. As of the time of this post I have 10 left. However, I will continue to order more until the Aero Precision runs out, or I can no longer sell them in MD. So needless to say I'll be putting in another order next week. Takes about 3 or 4 days to get them in after I order them, so if these last 10 sell before the next shipment, I should have more by the end of the week.

For those that have posted interest in buying, please call me to set it up. I do not yet have a store front, so sales right now are by apt. I am usually available weekdays after 3pm, and sporadically throughout the weekends.

Chuck Early
    Free State Militia Firearms
    (443) 968-0447
    admin@freestatemilitiafirearms.com

Trolley

Jul 5, 2013
    Glad to see this thread is getting attention. If you're hesitant about dealing with FSMF, don't be. Chuck is a great guy, and is far more responsive than many of the other smaller FFLs around the state. I recently completed a transfer through him, and have nothing but good things to say about the entire process. Great service, great prices, and in this case, a great cause. If I hadn't recently picked up an AR, I'd be all over this deal.

Last edited:

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    Another endorsement for FSMF’s top-notch service from a very satisfied customer. Chuck is handling an incoming transfer for me, and the sale to the wife of an Aero Precision stripped lower. Excellent service all around, and very reasonable prices especially in light of the craziness going on before October 1st hits. If you are looking for a great FFL in the Prince Fredrick area, look him up.

csearly

Nov 20, 2011
    Sold out of the first 100 units! I've already ordered another 50, and they are due to arrive either Mon. (5th) or Tues. (6th).

Anyone still interested in purchasing one of these lowers, please call or email me after Tues. evening to make sure they have arrived, and schedule an apt. to do paperwork.

Thanks for your support!!
    Chuck Early
    Free State Militia Firearms
    (443) 968-0447
    admin@freestatemilitiafirearms.com

csearly

Nov 20, 2011
    Are you going to sell any of their ambidextrous lowers? I'd be in for two of those.
    I just saw that Aero Precision is now selling ambidextrous lowers. I will most likely order a few to sell, after I have sold some of my current batch that is coming in. I'll be sure to post here when, and if they get ordered.

-Chuck

mdglock

Aug 4, 2011
    Chuck....I have tried to call you a few times regarding these lowers. I wanted to purchase a couple and wanted to see if you still have them in stock?

Let me know if you have any and I'll make an appointment to come see you!

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Will be my first. Have two complete lowers and figured it can't be too hard. Secret is the right tools and watching the videos on Utube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom