• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soul Rebel

Mar 8, 2013
    I don't know, perhaps being a paid gunsmith for 10 years and testing every weapon I service with live fire, and shooting personally. My expertise was ARs.

Perhaps the AR school I had to put a hold on due to my travel schedule. Yup I have over a thousand people last time I counted that wanted the class.

I'm no amateur on the subjec and I'm not your bro.

Have fun playing soldier an teaching your thousands of students with your NVGs and m-4 clone. Your attitude and arrogance is amateur. There are lots of dick for brains gunsmiths spouting off about how much they think they know. Gunsmiths are supposed to use tools, not be one. Bro.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Have fun playing soldier an teaching your thousands of students with your NVGs and m-4 clone. Your attitude and arrogance is amateur. There are lots of dick for brains gunsmiths spouting off about how much they think they know. Gunsmiths are supposed to use tools, not be one. Bro.

Looks like we've got another one. :popcorn:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

I don't do shooting instruction . Its a technical weapons class tailored to the AR/M16.

My attitude is fine, aspecially when dealing with people like you.

bdiddle

Dec 21, 2009

So....bro.....

What is your back ground?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

This is a fight you can not win. If you knew who he was and the things that he has done for the members on here, you might not have the attitude that you do. Are you sure you want to burn a bridge, when you don't know what information you will need in the future?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

Uh Oh, Bro just walk away, so many things are not in your favor. :D

Feb 28, 2013

You know nothing about the family man you just insulted. The number of folks just on this site he has personally helped by sharing his knowledge, which he most certainly does NOT have to do, numbers into 4 digits.

Now quit making the rest of us 13'ers look bad.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

First off. Goddamn 13'ers.

Second off, please accept my dearest apologies for my snarkiness. I had no idea that you where the founding member of Delta SEAL Recon Force Beret Sniper Assault Team. You know the ones who use Bushmaster Carbon 15's and DPMS Sporticals upgraded with homemade piston systems because they can't have any USGI equipment and they can't use anything "civilians" have cause they're so High Speed. And don't forget their Gen I NV cause even the Russkies have them. Y'know plausible deniability?

As for tools, I recommend a Snap-On 42" prybar to remove your head from your ass and your foot from your mouth. In that order.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Never thought any thing like the FA on an AR could cause this much controversy.

I have never had the need for an airbag even after having owned many and being in more than a few accidents. This doesn't mean I think airbags are useless and unnecessary and am going to remove them from all my cars. If the time ever comes when I do need an airbag I will be glad it is there. I view the forward assist the same way.

Oh, and Chad rocks! :D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

I have never had the need for an airbag even after having owned many and being in more than a few accidents. This doesn't mean I think airbags are useless and unnecessary and am going to remove them from all my cars. If the time ever comes when I do need an airbag I will be glad it is there. I view the forward assist the same way.

when i pushed on the FA, it pinched my finger between the bolt and chamber.
    OUCH!!!
    Oh, and who's Chad? is he the guy from FOX?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I just read the latest in this thread and Soul Rebel should take note to ThawMyTongue's sig line.

FWIW Soul Rebel, there happens to be some of us on this forum, Clandestine included, that have many years, if not, decades of experience in their field(s) of expertise and for somebody such as yourself to come along and bash that individual without having researched and acquired true knowledge of that individual's background of expertise and the amount of real contributions to the members of this forum is nothing short of ludicrous. Clandestine and I don't always see eye to eye on all subject matter but we get along VERY WELL and play VERY WELL in this sandbox together, along with a lot of other members in this forum. Perhaps it might be a good idea to rethink your "bashing" post in this thread and offer an apology, as that would be a nice way to end this "spin" in this thread.:thumbsup::) How say you???

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    when i pushed on the FA, it pinched my finger between the bolt and chamber.
    OUCH!!!

Hey numbnuts, jus' be thankful you pulled your winkie out from between the bolt and chamber of your AR15 BEFORE you pushed on the forward assist; that would've REALLY HURT!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom