• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Yes you can ship to out of state but you cannot have anyone bring them to you.
    That's considered a transaction in state even if your sleeping with that said person. LoL
    You have to go get them yourself

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Like the post above says, she technically can't bring the magazines to you but she can bring you a bag full of parts. Have her or whoever you're shipping them to remove the bottom plate and spring.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Like the post above says, she technically can't bring the magazines to you but she can bring you a bag full of parts. Have her or whoever you're shipping them to remove the bottom plate and spring.

Guys please give this guy the correct info!!!
    Even as parts to stay legal he has to drive back out of state to assemble the mags. Dont be lazy and drive and get them yourself!

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Yea, you better assemble them out of state. The MSP may have installed cameras in your home while you weren't there.

I assembled all of mine out of state. :p

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Yea, you better assemble them out of state. The MSP may have installed cameras in your home while you weren't there.

I assembled all of mine out of state. :p

Let's just remember that the internet is far from anonymous. ;)

Ship them out of state, pick them up/assemble them out of state.

For no other reason than IT'S ILLEGAL to do it any other way IN MD.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Let's just remember that the internet is far from anonymous. ;)

Ship them out of state, pick them up/assemble them out of state.

For no other reason than IT'S ILLEGAL to do it any other way IN MD.

Yup, I assembled mine out of state!!

Anyone know the answer to this question. What if I am replacing the spring in a 30 round magazine I already own. Do I have to drive out of state for that as well? :lol2:

Or how about this question. What If I disassemble a 30 round magazine to clean it. Do I have to drive out of state to reassemble it?:lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Yup, I assembled mine out of state!!

Anyone know the answer to this question. What if I am replacing the spring in a 30 round magazine I already own. Do I have to drive out of state for that as well? :lol2:

Or how about this question. What If I disassemble a 30 round magazine to clean it. Do I have to drive out of state to reassemble it?
    :lol2:

In both instances, No. Since it was already pre-assembled and in your possesion. That's fine, as I'm sure you already knew. ;)

We already have to worry enough about undue attention and bad press for the misdeeds of others.

Implying to someone else to break a law (even if it is an assinine one to begin with), is NOT the type of thing we need on a public and accessible portion of the forum.

/soapbox

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I'll be honest in that, I actually get tired of the 30 rounds in the mag, 20 seems to keep me happy :-) And it conserves ammo, fits better, etc, etc. AND NO...I DO NOT WANT TO SELL MY 30MAGS!!! :-) Hahahahaha...they would be excellent in a competition event, plinking, combat situation, different types of emergencies and are GREAT for taking pictures....

When the nation wide panic started back in early Jan, I had just picked up one in Pa for $19.99 and thought I had been slightly reamed..hahaha then...they started selling for $40, 50, 60 + and then I thought..well.....$20 wasn't TOO bad...:-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom