• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there with a good selection of stuff, over 40 longguns both new and used. A selection of C&R pistols and used pistols! Stop on by and say hi.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there.
    Not sure about Lou.

As things appear at this moment, I should be able to be there on Saturday as I was just released from the heart rebuild factory yesterday, about 1.5 weeks early. I'll be very limited in my scope of duties and handling nothing heavier then a set of paperwork, a pen, and fistful of yen.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    As things appear at this moment, I should be able to be there on Saturday as I was just released from the heart rebuild factory yesterday, about 1.5 weeks early. I'll be very limited in my scope of duties and handling nothing heavier then a set of paperwork, a pen, and fistful of yen.

good to see you're back on your feet even for a limited duration.:party29:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    that catheter is going to be a little routh at the show.:innocent0

:D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just do whatever the Docs told you...all of it.

THe home care nurse girls were just here and were quite impressed with my "commom sense" approach to how I'm handling things in regard to all this after surgery mess. I told them that I was going to be doing the show this Saturday and they jus'about blew a gasket. Once I calmed them down and told them I wasn't driving and that I have others lined up to do the "other" work and the only thing I was going to be personally involved in is doing paperwork; that's it. Yes, I'm well aware of my current limitations and they are vast.

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    Just down the street from the gun show. They makem after you order and they dressum up the way you like!
    Yeah I've been to one in o.c. and when they used to be in Rockville. They're delish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I spoke with Mark Monday and he mentioned Precision will be there. I want to pick up a new ar grip but don't want to get fresh donuts all over it :)

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    THe home care nurse girls were just here and were quite impressed with my "commom sense" approach to how I'm handling things in regard to all this after surgery mess. I told them that I was going to be doing the show this Saturday and they jus'about blew a gasket. Once I calmed them down and told them I wasn't driving and that I have others lined up to do the "other" work and the only thing I was going to be personally involved in is doing paperwork; that's it. Yes, I'm well aware of my current limitations and they are vast.

Ok, better cancel that stripper-gram ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom