• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Yup. Sign on, sign up, sign in. You need all the signs. Then the signs will point to your freedom date.

Edit: actually your first freedom date is the date you get your card. Your 2nd freedom date is the date you stop worrying about printing.

Kshuey

Mar 27, 2012
    All over
    Yup. Sign on, sign up, sign in. You need all the signs. Then the signs will point to your freedom date.

Edit: actually your first freedom date is the date you get your card. Your 2nd freedom date is the date you stop worrying about printing.
    derp, i think i have a sign in for that too, haha. Thanks pals.

Kshuey

Mar 27, 2012
    All over

Been permitted for years, carrying for years, MD just another state. But you are correct, dont worry too much about it, people are too absorbed into their phones, and themselves to worry about whats around them.

Congrats to the guys/gals who got their approvals today, to those still waiting, your time is soon. Thanks for all the data posted to stalk MDSP progress, haha!

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Application #22HGP0336xx
    Started: 07/09/2022
    Submitted: 07/13/2022
    Accepted: 07/18/2022
    Approved: 08/18/2022
    Received: 08/22/2022 #22HGP502xx

Never thought I'd see it as long as I lived here.

Matt

RobRockz

Dec 3, 2021
    Calvert County
    Let’s go boys!!

7/19 accepted
    8/04 NICS
    8/22 APPROVED @
    F8EEC1B1-CDFF-481E-91E6-88EB0C6C7957.jpeg

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Submitted 7/22
    Accepted 7/23
    NICS 7/26
    Assigned to an Investigator 8/22 - got an email last night @ 10:00

I didn't know they were still sending the investigator assignment emails.

Muff Hucka

Jul 9, 2022
    Under your bed
    Folks that have been approved lately, are you getting the emails at the time of approval or is there a significant delay? Reason I ask is because when my application came back "with shortages", it was kicked back at about 1pm that day but I didn't get the email until almost 11pm that night.

Chase Houston

MDS, MSI, NRA Lifetime
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2022
    Chevy Chase, MD
    Folks that have been approved lately, are you getting the emails at the time of approval or is there a significant delay? Reason I ask is because when my application came back "with shortages", it was kicked back at about 1pm that day but I didn't get the email until almost 11pm that night.

In my case, I got the email of “final disposition”, went and checked licensing portal, status hadn’t changed but printing the application, I found the elusive page 7 with the approval. So it was pretty much at the same time. Status eventually got updated to APPROVED a few hours later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Less than an hour from it updating on MSP's website until I had an email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom